Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 19th, 2016, 09:31 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
The Book of Harley Quinn (II)

The Book of Harley Quinn (II)

C3G DC WAVE 26
WOMEN OF WONDER

Comic PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Joker's Wild set.
Its model number and name are #018 / Harley Quinn.

Character Bio - Harley Quinn is a flamboyant super-villain and an adversary of Batman usually recognized as the Joker's girlfriend, although she has had her own strong solo career. Born Harleen Quinzel, she had been working as a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum where she was assigned to the Joker and fell in love with him. This led to her adopting her own costumed persona, adapting the word harlequin, to assist him escape and cause further mayhem. Their relationship is passionate and continuously off-on, with Harley's best friend Poison Ivy constantly encouraging her to break up with him for good. However, Harley's love for the Joker eventually brings her back to his side with the Joker himself demonstrating a keen need for her despite himself. When not with the Joker, she has been working mostly on her own in Gotham City, sometimes teaming up with her other friends. Her special abilities include an enhanced physiology due to chemical experimentation, giving her increased strength, agility and durability. She has been a member of the Secret Society of Super-Villains, the Secret Six, the Gotham City Sirens, and the Suicide Squad. - DC Wikia

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 06:11 PM. Reason: png
Old July 19th, 2016, 09:32 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Harley Quinn (II) (Breathing Period)

NAME = HARLEY QUINN II
SECRET IDENTITY = HARLEEN QUINZEL

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OUTLAW
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 180

ACROBATIC MOVEMENT
Harley Quinn never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Harley one space up to 6 levels up or down.

OVERSIZED MALLET
When Harley attacks an adjacent figure with her normal attack, if she was not adjacent to that figure at the start of her turn, roll one additional attack die. If the defending figure receives one or more wounds, you may place that figure on an unoccupied space within 1 space of its original placement. A figure moved by Oversized Mallet never takes any leaving engagement attacks, and can receive any falling damage that may apply.

POP! GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
Figures attacked by this special attack roll 1 fewer defense die. If a Unique Hero receives one or more wounds from this special attack, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the defending figure's Army Card.

Last edited by Arkham; November 15th, 2016 at 12:49 PM.
Old September 4th, 2016, 11:34 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Some wording suggestions:

Quote:
ACROBATIC MOVEMENT
Harley Quinn never takes falling damage and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. After rolling attack dice for a normal attack or after rolling defense dice, for each shield rolled you may immediately move Harley one space up to 6 levels up or down.

OVERSIZED MALLET
IfWhen Harley attacks an adjacent figure with her normal attack, if she was not engaged withadjacent to that figure at the start of theher turn, roll one additional attack die. If the defending figure receives aone or more wounds, you may place that figure on an unoccupied space within 1 space away from its current spaceof its original placement. A figure moved by Oversized Mallet never takes any leaving engagement attacks, and can receive any falling damage that may apply.

POP! GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
Figures attacked by POP! Gun Special Attack subtractroll 1 from theirfewer defense die. If Harley inflicts a Unique Hero receives one or more wounds withfrom this special attack, you may immediately remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the defending figure's Army Card.
Most of this isn't strictly necessary, but I believe this would get both powers more in line with our standards (@SirGalahad and @Ronin can double check me on this).

I did make a couple minor mechanical changes:
1) Swapping the engagement restriction in Oversized Mallet to an adjacency restriction means she can use it on her allies now (not that she'll actually do that often).
2) I put a Unique Hero restriction in POP! Gun for the OM removal, since we normally avoid OM removal from squad figures (due to theme oddities).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 15th, 2016, 10:37 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Some wording suggestions:

Quote:
ACROBATIC MOVEMENT

OVERSIZED MALLET
IfWhen Harley attacks an adjacent figure with her normal attack, if she was not engaged withadjacent to that figure at the start of theher turn, roll one additional attack die. If the defending figure receives aone or more wounds, you may place that figure on an unoccupied space within 1 space away from its current spaceof its original placement. A figure moved by Oversized Mallet never takes any leaving engagement attacks, and can receive any falling damage that may apply.

POP! GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
Figures attacked by POP! Gun Special Attack subtractroll 1 from theirfewer defense die. If Harley inflicts a Unique Hero receives one or more wounds withfrom this special attack, you may immediately remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the defending figure's Army Card.
Most of this isn't strictly necessary, but I believe this would get both powers more in line with our standards (@SirGalahad and @Ronin can double check me on this).

I did make a couple minor mechanical changes:
1) Swapping the engagement restriction in Oversized Mallet to an adjacency restriction means she can use it on her allies now (not that she'll actually do that often).
2) I put a Unique Hero restriction in POP! Gun for the OM removal, since we normally avoid OM removal from squad figures (due to theme oddities).
Looks like the SP never got updated with the above wording suggestions (which includes swapping "the turn" for "her turn").

Looking at it again, POP! Gun should be cleaned up even farther:
Quote:
POP! GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 3.
Figures attacked by POP! Gun this special attack roll 1 fewer defense die. If a Unique Hero receives one or more wounds from this special attack, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the defending figure's Army Card.

Old July 19th, 2016, 09:33 PM

Comic Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Figure Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Background Art:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Arkham; December 4th, 2016 at 05:09 PM.
Old July 19th, 2016, 10:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd go with TB's suggestion for Oversized Mallet when the breathing period is up, and nose her down to 4 Life (unless there's something I don't know about the character on that front).

Other than that, looking good. Liking the direction here
Old July 20th, 2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'd go with TB's suggestion for Oversized Mallet when the breathing period is up, and nose her down to 4 Life (unless there's something I don't know about the character on that front).

Also, what about replacing Gymnastics with Acrobatic Movement? It's a little wordy, but the extra movement seems thematic and I like reusing where we can.

Otherwise, I like where this design is at.

Old July 20th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd like to avoid Acrobatics here if only because, y'know, I hate Acrobatics powers. I wouldn't mind either more pizzazz or a more generic name for Gymnastics, though.

Definitely in favor of brining down her Life and possibly her Defense depending on how she plays. Trimming the Mallet is also a good idea.

Her default being Range 4 seems a bit odd. How often does she use traditional guns and such? Or does it represent something else?

Also, stylistically, a popgun is often either one word or is simply hyphenated (pop-gun). The exclamation point is a bit unorthodox, grammatically, but it does feel appropriate here... if we do use it, in the text it should be stylized as "POP! Gun Special Attack" as that's how we generally format onomatopoeia, I believe.
Old July 20th, 2016, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd like to avoid Acrobatics here if only because, y'know, I hate Acrobatics powers. I wouldn't mind either more pizzazz or a more generic name for Gymnastics, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'm super against "shields block all damage and you get to bounce around" simply because I find it a finicky and annoying mechanic. So I'm against that.
The "X shields blocks all damage" mechanic can be really annoying so I get wanting to avoid that here, but I still think Acrobatic Movement is a nice reuse as it doesn't have that mechanic but does give Harley some extra mobility.

I also like the idea of cutting her normal range back to 1 and letting the SA stand out a little more.

Old July 20th, 2016, 11:15 AM

The life was due to her ability to withstand a beating and keep on fighting, similar to the Joker but on a lesser level. I believe someone also stated that she had a minor healing factor in her modern representation. Not sure. I'm not opposed to bringing down her life, but her life and defense seems like overkill. 4 life and 5 defense with no defensive specials that keep her from being hit, seems a little too vulnerable IMO.

Her Mallet can be trimmed. Losing some of her versatility by eliminating the attack all adjacent figures with it is unfortunate, but perhaps cutting a bit of that for simplicity in favor of adding something to her defense would make for an overall better design.

If you look up Harley comic images, she seems to be wielding guns quite often actually. It's either Mallet, Bat, Hand guns, or a Popgun. So a range of 4, and to further play up that bag of offensive tricks and versatility, only seems natural.

That wording for popgun is fine.

As for gymnastics, I wouldn't be opposed to adding in something like:

X

That's just X added onto what I had. If we went with that, 5 defense would certainly work. We could cut the X aspect if we feel that is unnecessary.

Last edited by Arkham; July 22nd, 2016 at 08:46 AM.
Old July 20th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cartwheel Defense love. Nice.
Just remember to edit out the reference if HQII gets released first.
I like the two shield mechanic, obviously.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 20th, 2016, 12:49 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Given her ability to disengage and move through figures, I think just the second part of oversized mallet gives her enough versatility. I'd also drop it to just 1 space of movement as this is easier to balance and keeps you from doing silly things like throwing a figure behind her.

I support adding Cartwheel defense to gymnastics (or adding it seperately) - it's a nice callback to the earlier version.

As long as I'm here, I'll just note that the current version poses no metagame concerns.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library