Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 4th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of Fantomex

The Book of Fantomex

C3G MARVEL WAVE 23
AROUND THE WORLD

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Wolverine and the X-Men set.
Its model number and name are #042 / Fantomex.

Character Bio - One of the most mysterious characters in the world, Fantomex keeps both his past and his motives shrouded in mystery, even from his closest allies. His misdirection abilities can fool all the senses and even the strongest of psychics, leaving his enemies bewildered and placing Fantomex among the best thieves and assassins in the world. Though he has been part of a few super-teams, he is often out for himself, and it's never known where he will show up next.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A

-Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses-

Immunities:Benefits:
  • N/A
Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-Card Updates:
7 March 2021 - Class changed to Mercenary

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Last edited by japes; March 9th, 2021 at 06:45 PM.
Old November 4th, 2014, 11:36 AM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Fantomex - Design Phase

NAME = FANTOMEX
SECRET IDENTITY = CHARLIE CLUSTER-7

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = MERCENARY
PERSONALITY = DECEPTIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 260

MISDIRECTION 14
When an opponent's figure within 6 spaces targets Fantomex for an attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 14 or higher, Fantomex takes no damage and you may choose an opponent’s figure within 3 clear sight spaces that is not the attacking figure. Switch Fantomex with the chosen figure and the attacking figure must target and attack the chosen figure, even if engaged. Figures switched with Misdirection 14 never take any leaving engagement attacks.

PHANTOM WALK
Fantomex can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.

DOUBLE ATTACK
When Fantomex attacks, he may attack one additional time.

MENTAL SHIELD
An opponent may never take temporary or permanent control of Fantomex.

Last edited by tcglkn; March 7th, 2021 at 04:06 PM.
Old February 6th, 2015, 03:09 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
MISDIRECTION 14
When an opponent's figure within 6 spaces targets Fantomex for an attack, you may roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 14 or higher, Fantomex takes no damage and you may choose an opponent’s figure within 3 clear sight spaces that is not the attacking figure. Switch Fantomex with the chosen figure, and the attacking figure must re-target and attack the chosen figure, even if the attacking figure is engaged. Figures switched with Misdirection 14 never take any leaving engagement attacks.

Minor edits.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 4th, 2014, 11:38 AM

Thought I'd get a headstart on the units due by April. This is actually one of the oldest write-ups I have, been wanting to do this one for a while.

4 powers, but 3 are simple re-uses and all are super-thematic. I have Weapon for Class to match Weapon X (Fantomex is part of the Weapon program), but Thief, Soldier, and Mercenary are possible fits, though none of them fit quite right.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TrollBrute; January 17th, 2015 at 07:06 PM.
Old November 4th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like it. No issues.
Old November 4th, 2014, 12:23 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

In Misderection, instead of saying "the attacking figure must retarget and attack the chosen figure.", couldn't we just say "the attacking figure must attack the chosen figure instead."
Old November 4th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I love, love this design! Powers are perfect, and I think the class of Weapon fits very nicely.

I do think the wording for Misdirection could probably be reworked to sound a little better, but that's a minor thing.

My only concern right now is his 6 range, 5 attack and Double Attack. Pair him with Enchantress or any other attack boost and he's looking really scary. I think I'd prefer to see his attack lowered to 4, which would match-up with characters like Deadpool.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 4th, 2014, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
In Misderection, instead of saying "the attacking figure must retarget and attack the chosen figure.", couldn't we just say "the attacking figure must attack the chosen figure instead."
I have it restarting the targeting phase to make things clear. There are quite a few powers that say "when X is targeted" or "when X is targeted and attacked". The wording I have is to make it clear that those powrs would still activate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I like all except the 5 attack & defense. Especially with double attack & the Misdirection defensive power. Just seems too high.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
My only concern right now is his 6 range, 5 attack and Double Attack. Pair him with Enchantress or any other attack boost and he's looking really scary. I think I'd prefer to see his attack lowered to 4, which would match-up with characters like Deadpool.
Darn Enchantress! When I first wrote this up, Enchantress hadn't even been designed. 4 Attack definitely makes sense. I'll update to that when the breathing period is up.

I do feel that 5 Defense is plenty thematic and not too strong. He should be on Deadpool and Wolverine's level. 4 Life/5 Defense/14+ to dodge is not much stronger than Batman's 4 Life/5 Defense/15+ to dodge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
His Range and Attack should be the same as Deadpool, but doesn't this guy heal too? I thought he did. I have to admit that I am only a recent fan of him, not as far back as when he first appeared.
He can heal, but not on the same level as the Healing Factor X guys, at least not from what I've seen. He has to go into a trance to heal. I originally had it, but I felt that the other powers were more thematic and more fun.

Old November 4th, 2014, 03:26 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like all except the 5 attack & defense. Especially with double attack & the Misdirection defensive power. Just seems too high.
Old November 4th, 2014, 03:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I could see base stats coming down a bit.
Old November 4th, 2014, 04:33 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I agree on dropping the attack (obviously), but I like the defense at 5. Thematically, he should be on about the same level as Deadpool, and 5 defense/4 life plus Redirection seems to put him there.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old November 4th, 2014, 09:37 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

His Range and Attack should be the same as Deadpool, but doesn't this guy heal too? I thought he did. I have to admit that I am only a recent fan of him, not as far back as when he first appeared.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library