Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old October 15th, 2020, 11:47 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Awesome. They could really use more content.
I have been trying to help out with Interviews.
Would you be willing to do an interview?
That may be a good way to ease into it
Old October 15th, 2020, 12:17 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Awesome. They could really use more content.
I have been trying to help out with Interviews.
Would you be willing to do an interview?
That may be a good way to ease into it
Interview's are always fun. I'm always available. I did one for C3G many years ago.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Gamerhusband's customs comics thread
Old October 15th, 2020, 12:32 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. Cool then, I can do a past and present combo.
Old October 16th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Its been a while since I've had something to report but a couple of weeks ago my group put the Supers back on the table(online table that is!). We had a great 2 v 2 battle, 1000 pts a person. One of the players was new to C3G, but not to Heroscape so he had a little bit of a disadvantage of not knowing the cards/abilities. I gave him the Wrecking Crew, very powerful team but pretty straight forward to use. Teams were as follows:

Map: Sewer Labyrinth

Wrecking Crew

and

Kingpin I
Scorpion 200
Sandman
Winter Soldier
Hired Guns

vs

TMNT
Jason Voorhees(this players personal favorite of all C3G)

and

X-Men(my team)
Cyclops II
Wolverine
Deadpool
Angel
Dazzler

I don't have a full battle report per say, but an overview. The Hired Guns earned well over there points(which seems to happen a lot) taking out Cyclops by the end of round 2 after I overextended to try to keep line of sight of my other Mutants. Hired Guns are easily my favorite C3G squad, 8 attacks of 3 or 4 can be brutal, and they are always a concern when on the board. Wrecker and Bulldozer took out Jason and Donny very quickly and it was starting to look like a rout. Deadpool and Wolverine also took some wounds from the guns as well, but not enough to put them down, and as Bats said in an earlier post, those self healing heroes need to be taken out quickly or they can come back to bite you. Deadpool and Leo finally took out the Hired Guns, and Wolverine took down Wrecker but our side was still in trouble. At this point Cyclops and Angel were dead Deadpool and Wolverine had 3 wounds each(Dazzler was still in the start zone) and my teammate had lost Donnie, Mike and Jason. The other side still had The Wrecking Crew minus Wrecker, and full life Kingpin, Scorpion, and Sandman, Winter Soldier had gone down without ever getting a shot off. To start off Round 6 Jason came back and put 4 wounds on Kingpin, Deadpool finished him off. Kingpins owner had all his order markers on him, and didn't expect the Jason sneak attack, so he never got a turn all round. Our team turned the tide at this point, I focused my team on taking out Bulldozer and Thunderball while my teammate got a couple of free shots on a helpless Sandman. After that round it was pretty much over. Our side won with a full life Dazzler, Deadpool and Wolverine with 1 wound, a full life Raf and Jason with 2 wounds. I think Deadpool and Wolverine healed a combined 10 wounds, that was the difference in the game. Both were down to 1 life left at one time but the opponents could never finish them off. Really fun battle.

Thanks to the C3G group for all the hard work that they put in to keep this project rolling. I'm pretty sure we will get the Supers going more often.
Old October 16th, 2020, 10:09 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice! Jason, Wolverine, and Deadpool sounds like a scary trio to try to put down!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 16th, 2020, 10:54 AM

For sure. Some great builds there.
I am sure @Arkham would be pleased that Jason is someone's favorite.
There was a time when Jason was voted down for C3G. Really happy that changed as the Slashers are probably my favorite faction.
Old October 16th, 2020, 11:21 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Speaking of scary. We decided to do a Halloween game. The teams are as follows:

1000ish pt teams
Slashers/Undead:

Slashers:
Pinhead
Chucky
Freddy
Jason
Michael Myers
Leatherface

Undead:
Dracula
Brides of Dracula
Zombie
Draugr Thrall x2

vs

Buffy
Spike
Frankenstein
Solomon Grundy

and

Hawkman 225
Hawkgirl 225
Hawkmen of Thanagar x3
Blade

I'm open to suggestions/changes to the teams, I'm sure I missed something obvious. The only team that I won't change is the slashers. I wanted to plug Ash in there but wasn't sure where.

Thanks in advance for any input you may have. I'll update with a report after we play next week.
Old October 16th, 2020, 12:27 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Looks like fun. Glad you guys are enjoying them!
Old October 16th, 2020, 12:35 PM

GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby! GamerHusband rolls all skulls baby!

Great battle report. It's always great to hear of new players being introduced to C3G. I hope you can get some more plays.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Old October 16th, 2020, 12:54 PM

The Dark Judges are a fun but not super competitive Undead team at 800, you can add in Living Mummy for 1000.
I love the Walking Dead. 15 Walkers and 2-4 Lurkers and whatever filler, Mummy is good here as well but whatever works.
The last type of zombie, name escapes me, are very good with Evil Ernie and Lurkers as well.
Look out for the Hawks. They can absolutely wreck other teams, especially Undead.
Old October 21st, 2020, 12:50 PM

Hello again everyone. This was our 9th game of C3G . We are starting to remember many of the units special powers. Its making the game play a lot more streamlined. I like it when you can get to this level of play because the quality of game play always gets better when you can stop worrying about what each units does.

As always, the standard format of my weekly group is that I add 5 more units to our eligible unit pool directly from the “Sortable Index” each time we meet. This time we got The Thing, Puppet Master, Anti-Monitor, Chronos, and Invisible Woman. If you win a game, we let the winner dive into the entire C3G library and pick any unit they want. (as long as I have it available to play). Our winner last week picked Ozymandias. This is the same player that picked Dr Manhattan and Rorschach in previous weeks. So now we have half the Watchman in our unit list! We have now also crossed the 100 unit mark. So now we only have close to 1000 more units to add. No big deal right? This format of adding new units is working really well. It is kind us giving us our own meta game. When I read off the new units each week, my friends are already thinking about how they affect the units we already have. Also starting from last week, we all get to pick one of the new units to use. Player 2 picked Ozymandias, Player 3 picked Raphael(this was his pick form last week, but since he missed last week, I let him play the unit), and I picked Chronos.

I built a board pretty quickly this week. It basically used tiles from the board I built last week. I was too lazy to get different terrain from my basement. I made a triangular board once again. I made some pretty high inaccessible mountains in the middle. It really influenced the game play. It really brought out the leap mechanic that some figures use. This board also had hiding places which is always a great strategy to use and is overlooked sometime. See the picture of the board below:

There were 3 of us this week. The army size was 1200pts. We each got 20 randomly dealt cards. Here is what the armies were:

Gamerhusband “Player 1”

Deathstroke 280
Wolverine 280
Gorilla Grood 225
Bullseye 175
Count Vertigo 150
Chronos 75

Player 2

Martian Manhunter 300
Supergirl 320
Ozymandias 200
Creeper 125
Hawkgirl 225

Player 3

Wonder Woman (I) 300
Beast 170
Raphael 179
Mister Freeze 190
Darkseid 380

Game Play Summary:

The game is week was a pretty balanced game. We basically wore each other down at the same rate. There was no single player that dominated the game very long. This was also the longest game we have played during our run of C3G. The game lasted a total of 13 rounds.

The game started out with Ozymandias stealing an order marker off Gorilla Grodd with “Smartest Man in the World”. Wonderman started to move out of Player 3's start zone, looking to make trouble early. In just 2 turns, Supergirl was able to engage Wonderman, while Count Vertigo moved up to the high mountains in the center of the board. This completely locked down Wonder Woman. She is now engaged with Supergirl and had to deal with “Nuliffy” from Count Vertigo if she wanted to escape.

The next few rounds were basically each player trying to impose control onto the board. Ozymandias goes after Darkseid in order to slow him down from getting into play. Bullseye makes a run at Ozymandias, but fails. He then tries to go after Hawkgirl, but only lands 2 wounds, before he is destroyed. Supergirl, with a little help from Mr. Freeze takes out Wonder Woman. Beast also jumps into the fight and is able to use “Negotiate” to slow down Supergirl. This does allow Darkseid to get a big punch on Supergirl, but he misses. Beast then jumps up and goes after Count Vertigo. Remember "Stealth Leaping" is not stopped in anyway by “Nullify”. Beast kills the Count in a single attack. Supergirl gives up on Player 3 for the moment and goes after me. She gives Gorilla Grodd a big pounding and lands 3 wounds.

Blood and now been spilled on the table. Lots of fighting and Player 2 is looking the best. He still has not lost a unit, Hawkgirl and Supergirl have wounds, but Ozymandias is ruling the board at the moment. The next few rounds are a big fight between Player 2 and myself. I am fed up with Ozymandias, and want him out of this game. With Gorilla Grodd having 3 wounds, I was confidant I could get “Cognizant Control 16” to hit a few times and mess up Player 2’s game while giving me and extra attack. I go after Ozymindias and get a few wounds. I am able to take control of Martian Manhunter and attack Ozymindias again, but get no wounds. I am now getting double teamed by Supergirl and Martian Manhunter which finally kills off Gorilla Grodd. During this turmoil, Player 3 moves over Darkseid and Beast. Beast uses “Negotiate” to fend of Martian Manhunter. Then Deathstroke charges forward and kills Ozymindias. Darkseid attacks Martian Manhunter and lands 5 hits. Hawkgirl jumps into the mix and ties down Deathstoke. This allows Supergirl to fly over and kill Deathstroke. Darkseid also kills Martian Manhunter. Quite a battle.

We are now into the end game. This is Round 9. Everyone has losses and is trying to rethink there closing moves. I still have not used Wolverinie, and Player 3 has not used Raphael. His “Self Importance 20” has not gone off once so far. Player 2 is all in. He has no pieces left unmoved. Round 9 is a violent one. Wolvernine runs over and kills Beast. Hawkgirl flies up and kills Darkseid. Wolvernine then runs back and kills Supergirl. Lets not forget Chronos. I used a Temporal Displacment glyph an have him hiding with “Time Bandit”. This was a big round for me, I moved into a much better standing on the board. Player 2’s game took a big dive.

The game ends with Hawkgirl killing Mr. Freeze. Wolvernine goes after Creeper, but on Player 2's turn, he has Creeper leap on to the high mountains in the middle of the board. Hawkgirl then swoops over and pounds poor Raphael for 4 wounds! (SHELL SHOCK!) The next battle has Raphael leaping on the top of the mountains and killing Creeper. (Cowabunga for sure). See picture below:

Then in a large clash of Adamantium and Turtle Power, Raphael falls. Hawkgirl flies in and avenges Raphael’s death by killing Wolverine. Now only Hawkgirl and Chronos remain. Chronos pops up out of the Temporal Displacment portal and fights with Hawkgirl. Chronos takes her down. I win the game!

This game had a lot of action. Every figure in this game saw some kind of real fighting. It was great to see Beast have an effective game too. He has been played a few times during the last few games, and did nothing. Chronos was new this week and feels like a great closing figure. I enjoyed hiding him for many rounds, only to have him pop back into play. We also had a lot of leaping in this game. Creeper, Beast, and Raphael got into high center of board and made effective plays using their leap powers alone.

Game Awards:

Hero: Ozymandias

He gets the Hero this week because “Smartest Man in the World” really ruled our order marker placement. It created a new feel for gameplay. Before we started, I thought this power was going to be broken, but it works well with game play and while it is a factor, you can still play around it. It really forces you to try and place markers in such a way that Ozymandias will pick the X . It is really hard to fool him. It really gives you the feel that he is the smartest figure on the board. Only once in the game did Ozymandias find the X, and I got great satisfaction in fooling him. As I have said him my earlier reports, the Watchmen units are great to play with.

Zero: Wonder Woman

I know what your thinking, Wonder Woman. Really? Supergirl caught Player 3 by surprise and was able to engage her with “Supersonic Flying”. With the high mountains in the middle of the board, Player 2 was able to hide Supergirl from Player 3’s line of sight. Player 3 was taken completely by surprise. With Player 1 moving in Count Vertigo as well, she was effectively shut down. Supergirl eventually destroys her with height advantage.

Splash Page Moment:

Tough pick this week. I guess it falls to Beast when he leaps up to the top of the board and takes our Count Vertigo in one shot. You could almost hear Vertigo scream and try to run away. Very surprising to realize “Stealth Leap” cuts right through “Nullify”.

Proud to be a C3G Ally!!

Last edited by GamerHusband; October 22nd, 2020 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Typo in Ozymandias Hero Report. Should say only once did he find the X
Old October 21st, 2020, 01:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Ozymandias is a fantastic unit. Competitively sure, but another one we thematically nailed too. I've never had luck with Chronos, so it's cool to see him be the last one standing!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy