Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 8th, 2014, 12:32 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

I'd be pretty excited about adding the Thundercats. I just don't know how easy some of the minis would be to create. Cheetara basically has one with the DC Cheetah mini, but some of the others ones don't have an obvious choice. Can you link those Thundercat minis he did? I don't see them.
Old August 8th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Sure!
Cheetara
Lion-o
Lion-o side view of sword

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old August 8th, 2014, 09:30 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Spoiler Alert!

@cwidje did you ever choose which version of The Immortal G.I. you're going with?

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old August 9th, 2014, 12:09 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Spoiler Alert!

@cwidje did you ever choose which version of The Immortal G.I. you're going with?
I haven't chosen yet, because I was hoping for some community opinions.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old August 9th, 2014, 12:45 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
I saw those too. Ever since I've been racking my brain to try and figure out what he used, the only thing I've got is that I'm pretty sure the sword came from Fear Itself Heimdall. The rest has me stumped. I've also seen pretty good Tigra and Panthro from Beast and Wildcat, respectively.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 9th, 2014, 01:48 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I saw those too. Ever since I've been racking my brain to try and figure out what he used, the only thing I've got is that I'm pretty sure the sword came from Fear Itself Heimdall. The rest has me stumped. I've also seen pretty good Tigra and Panthro from Beast and Wildcat, respectively.
They're Aurora and Northstar.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 9th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
I haven't chosen yet, because I was hoping for some community opinions.
I still think that whatever balances best out of 2, 3 or 4 is the way to go, @cwidje - 1 looks a little dull to me.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 9th, 2014, 10:19 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

My 6 year old called this one as soon as he saw it...Sabertooth as Lion-o

and Wildheart as Tigra...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 9th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I started drafting up a design for Flash Thompson as Venom, but then I remembered that @Gardevoir already had one going. So I thought I'd chip in on that one a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
NAME = AGENT VENOM
SECRET IDENTITY = Eugene Thompson

SPECIES = Symbiote
UNIQUENESS = Unique Hero
CLASS = Soldier
PERSONALITY = Conflicted
SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 7 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5
Points ???
A couple suggested tweaks. Mostly looking good here. The Venom vs Agent Venom bit is mostly trivial. Either name is proper, and I just value the consistency of being able to call all Venom figures by the same name, since the Venom symbiote doesn't get to show up in the secret identity. I'd prefer to drop the range a hair partially for balance reasons, and partially because he does most of his fighting up close. Sniping isn't beyond him, but it's not typical.

Quote:
SYMBIOTIC-SENSES 15
If Agent Venom is attacked and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 15 or higher, Agent Venom takes no damage and may immediately use his Tendril Swing 3 special power.

TENDRIL SWING 3
Instead of his normal move, Agent Venom may use his Tendril Swing. Tendril Swing has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Agent Venom’s Tendril Swing movement, ignore elevations. Agent Venom may swing over water without stopping, swing over figures without becoming engaged, and swing over obstacles such as ruins. Agent Venom may not Tendril Swing more than 40 levels up or down in a single Tendril Swing. When Agent Venom uses Tendril Swing, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks. After using Tendril Swing 3, you may use it one additional time.

SYMBIOTE RAGE
Subtract 1 from Agent Venom's Range number and add 1 to his Attack value for each Wound Marker on this card.

SUPERSTRENGTH
I think last time we talked about this design (which was quite a while ago), I recommended bumping the symbiote senses roll up a point or two, since Flash isn't really as in touch with the symbiote. Now I'm going a step or two further and arguing that it be dropped altogether. It's rare for him to show off that kind of precognition, and I'd really prefer to see him with something more strongly his own, especially as the number of Spider-Men kicking around C3G grows (we've got two Spideys, two Scarlet Spiders, and two Symbiotes right at the moment, with a third Spidey drafted). It'd be cool to give him a more espionage-themed power, maybe re-using Infiltrate from the Kryptonian Infiltrator.
Old August 9th, 2014, 03:44 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

Thank you, I shall make those changes shortly! I don't know Agent Venom greatly well, so I had to go by what's on the Marvel Database and Comicvine. As for a more unique power, a variation of that Infiltrate power you suggested, or even of Black Widow's Espionage power could work? Again I don't know much about him, so I don't really know how he would operate, but maybe having something like this:

SYMBIOTE INFILTRATION
Before initiative is rolled each round, if Venom is not engaged, you may roll a single combat die. If you roll a blank, place Venom adjacent to any enemy figure. If that figure is a Symbiote, inflict 1 wound on that figure.
Old August 9th, 2014, 06:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm not sure I like that. He's run afoul of Cletus and Eddie a few times, but fighting other symbiotes isn't exactly his specialty. If anything, it should be the other way around, with symbiotes unaffected, since they can detect his presence and aren't fooled by his shape-shifting.
Old August 9th, 2014, 09:08 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

I was going along the lines that he had a storyline at one point where he was hunting down the other Symbiotes, but it can work either way. There could always be another power that works against Symbiotes.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy