Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old September 16th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Thanks for all of your help. You're all really nice people!
Just wait until you get to know us, then you might change your mind...

Old September 16th, 2006, 02:06 PM

Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker Su-Bak-Na knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Thanks for all of your help. You're all really nice people!
Just wait until you get to know us, then you might change your mind...

Quit nether you don't want to scare him of do you. :P

Never negotiate the truth. - Serj Tankian

Trade List: Please contact with offers. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ostcount=10010
Old September 17th, 2006, 04:12 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
OK, thanks. Wow, that could really change some games...

Does defense increase also? For example, if Syvarris is attacking an Omnicron Sniper who is on top of a castle, will the Sniper get +2 defense?
Only if the Sniper's BASE is ten levels or more higher than Syvaris' HEIGHT.
Old May 14th, 2014, 10:06 AM

Dragon_Yutha is surprisingly tart
Re: Height Advantage Rules Revised?

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit View Post
It stops at +2

You get +2 if you are 10 or more levels higher than the height of the figure. If you are 23 levels higher you fit in the "10 or more higher". So it stops at +2 Remember for that its 10 levels higher than the lower figure's height.

For the +1 its figured with the bases of the figures. If one figure's base is higher he gets height advantage.
small question

Is it of ik stand on level 21 enemy on the floor Level 1.
enemy have heigth 4

do I get +2 for 10 level+ up
or + 2 for 10 level+ with also + 1 for heigth totaal 3 extra dice
Old May 14th, 2014, 10:44 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon_Yutha View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit View Post
It stops at +2

You get +2 if you are 10 or more levels higher than the height of the figure. If you are 23 levels higher you fit in the "10 or more higher". So it stops at +2 Remember for that its 10 levels higher than the lower figure's height.

For the +1 its figured with the bases of the figures. If one figure's base is higher he gets height advantage.
small question

Is it of ik stand on level 21 enemy on the floor Level 1.
enemy have heigth 4

do I get +2 for 10 level+ up
or + 2 for 10 level+ with also + 1 for heigth totaal 3 extra dice
Eh, you lost me at..... actually, you never had me.

Howdy, could you possibly re-post your question a little more clearly please? I would love to answer your question, but I found it a little hard to understand.

Thanks!

~JS
Old May 14th, 2014, 10:48 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If I parsed your question correctly, the answer is you would get two extra dice for the height advantage.

The two different height advantages do not stack (if you'll forgive the semi-pun)--you only get either the regular (+1 die) or the extreme (+2 dice).

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's