Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 19th, 2007, 02:53 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Jonathan's Superhero Customs - Boom-Boom, Calypso 6-18

The Customs so far...

ARCLIGHT:
X-Men villain, part of the Marauders team that massacred all the Morlocks.

TYPHOID MARY:
Daredevil villain.

CHESHIRE:
DC baddie, fought nearly everybody.

CYBORG:
From DC's Teen Titans.

VERTIGO:
A Marauder and Savage Land Mutate, villain of X-Men, Spidey, Ka-Zar, etc.

SCOURGE:
80's killer of has-been villains, who gets killed off himself when aprehended.

Last edited by Jonathan; June 18th, 2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old August 19th, 2007, 09:49 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Looks solid. Of course I've never heard of her before, but still looks cool. Ok now on to the powers. If Shockwave is a Special Attack, shouldn't it say "Range Special. Attack 3." to start it off. Also you should metion whether LOS is needed or not to use Shockwave. As in "Arclight must have line of sight to attack all figures" or "Arclight does not need line of sight when using Shockwave Special Attack." Then for Tremor I think you need to specify that you Arclight is or is not affected by the attack.

With 3 defense and only 4 life Arclight isn't going to stay around long. Even with her specials, I'm not sure they are powerful enough to warrent a 170 price tag. Only playtesting will tell, but I'm think a huge drop in points is in order.

Old August 19th, 2007, 10:29 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Looks solid. Of course I've never heard of her before, but still looks cool. Ok now on to the powers. If Shockwave is a Special Attack, shouldn't it say "Range Special. Attack 3." to start it off. Also you should metion whether LOS is needed or not to use Shockwave. As in "Arclight must have line of sight to attack all figures" or "Arclight does not need line of sight when using Shockwave Special Attack." Then for Tremor I think you need to specify that you Arclight is or is not affected by the attack.
Good call on all accounts! As to her point value, I originally had her at 140, but upped it in consideration of regular HS play. Maybe I need to take her back down and see how it works out.

Thanks for your help!
Old August 22nd, 2007, 07:03 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Okay, I updated the card a little bit after playtesting, and hopefully this works better. I realized that I should be making a card that I would actually enjoy playing, and the 3 attack on the special just wasn't doing it for me in terms of MarvelScape.

She MIGHT need a slight bump in points, so I'll be back after some more playtesting.
Old August 22nd, 2007, 08:43 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

The dreaded triple-post!!!

I added Typhoid Mary, who's a lot of fun to play - I haven't matched her up with Daredevil yet, but she works well with the "official" figures.
Old August 23rd, 2007, 06:31 AM
Best Marvel Role-Player ('07 CoNny Award)

Troll Warrior is surprisingly tart
Personally, I'd change Typhoid Mary's class to Feminist rather than Man-Hater, but other than that I give her, and you, a thumbs up!
Old August 27th, 2007, 12:52 AM

Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker Chuckrock knows what's in an order marker
I'd agree with the troll. Good job!

Looks like Lil' Chuck and i need to step up and submit some of the one's we've come up with. I mean, when you have so many crappy clix models that you've gotten, you should play with one.
Old August 27th, 2007, 06:18 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Thanks! Added Cheshire and Cyborg - let me know how I should tweak.
Old August 27th, 2007, 10:55 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Cyborg needs a price bump bad. He has a 6 attack and a 7 defense, same as Thanos, is he really that powerful? Actually I guess I thought about it some more and he doesn't seem too overpowered. Sonic Cannon is like Shield Throw, but 2 less attack. And Tactical Sensors is worse than Counterstrike and Tactician on Captain. Ok ignore the comment about price bumping, unless playtesting proves otherwise, I like what you've done here.

Old August 27th, 2007, 01:55 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Thanks, and my thoughts were pretty much like yours as far as Cyborg vs. Cappy are concerned.
Old August 30th, 2007, 02:03 PM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Here's Vertigo, an X-Men/Spider-Man villain, who isn't really much of a threat now to anyone besides Hulk and Abomination, as everyone else has a ranged attack. She is still somewhat annoying to the other side, and it's really fun to see Hulk go leaping 10 spaces in the wrong direction.

Old August 30th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
I like vertigo on everything except for powers that effect the next turn. It isnt that it doesnt go with her powers or theme, I just never liked abilities like that because it is too difficult to manage (in my opinion anyhow). What about removing order markers for this turn instead of not allowing them to move next turn?

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations