Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old May 13th, 2011, 12:59 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Competitive Heroscape is not dominated by A+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
I'm pretty sure that NFC fan was Jason too.
Yeah, looks like it. Wisconsin location, same posting style, same opinions. Jeez, that's five accounts.

I imagine the banhammer is doing some warm-up stretching.
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:04 PM
has been BANNED

Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker Devil's Advocate knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
It seems hard to imagine that you can't remember basic information: the events, rough time frame, people you played, what army you played, who won,... Changing the deal so that you have to receive the Heavy Gruts before you give the information is ridiculous.

If you want to retain any credibility on this forum, just post the information as you remember it. Man up or just go away.
I have that information but he wanted information about every player there and how each player finished. Thinking that I would not want the Heavies 1st so that he could reneg on the deal or find some excuse to not send them is quite unrealistic.
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:16 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil's Advocate View Post
Quote:
just post the information as you remember it. Man up or just go away.
I have that information but he wanted information about every player there and how each player finished.
Actually, he relaxed those requirements considerably when you complained. As I noted, though, it's easy to find that information for many events, including at least one that you attended (maps/standings).

At this point, it appears that Dignan has withdrawn the offer, but only because you proved his point.

Quote:
Thinking that I would not want the Heavies 1st so that he could reneg on the deal or find some excuse to not send them is quite unrealistic.
Your leverage here is nonexistent and dropping. If you want to make a last-ditch effort to get paid off, I suggest posting quickly, as you're probably pretty close to getting banned for creating a new account after a previous banning.

Last edited by dok; May 13th, 2011 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Incidentally, it's funny that the man who brought you down shares your first name.
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
It seems hard to imagine that you can't remember basic information: the events, rough time frame, people you played, what army you played, who won,... Changing the deal so that you have to receive the Heavy Gruts before you give the information is ridiculous.

If you want to retain any credibility on this forum, just post the information as you remember it. Man up or just go away.
I have that information but he wanted information about every player there and how each player finished. Thinking that I would not want the Heavies 1st so that he could reneg on the deal or find some excuse to not send them is quite unrealistic.
This is good advice. DA, I have found a few of your posts useful over the years, but you seem more and more insistent on just playing the troll. It would be nice to see you post some tourney info and put this to bed.

I don't care if you're going to post every person at every event, but honestly if you want any credibility here at all, you can't just keep looking like you're just jerking people around. Post up a sketch of your events and be done. Or perhaps it's just time to be done.

Your call, but I'd love to see you care enough, on your own--screw the Heavies--to post something that is not inflammatory and is actually helpful again. You've done it before. I miss those posts. Are you here to be part of the community? Or just working your way toward being banned? (Again?)
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
The problem here, wriggz, would not be dissent. Heaven knows DA has had the opportunity to dissent freely for a long time, and I would never have sought disciplinary action for that.

Nor did any of the Admins, as far as I know, do anything to him for having a contrary view, and I would have been displeased if they had. I don't much care for forums where the dissenting opinions are silenced administratively.

But, wriggz, if someone has been banned and sneaks back onto the site with a different account, and is banned again, that person has not been banned for his opinion. He's been banned because he's banned.
But perhaps there is a chance for redemption? A chance, that after suffering exile (a punishment many considered worse than death in the old days) that some one may be welcomed back into the village?

Not that I really care, really I myself like to play the devil's advocate sometimes, I guess devil's advocate advocate in this case.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:22 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:

Are you seroius??

You of all people with your constant is concerned about Dignan of all people renegging on a deal??

The day one of the most respected members of this community, like Dignan, renegs on a deal is the day I grow Elephant ears...you stupid bag of ****!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand flamed.

Locker up mods - before we set off the fire alarms.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
The problem here, wriggz, would not be dissent. Heaven knows DA has had the opportunity to dissent freely for a long time, and I would never have sought disciplinary action for that.

Nor did any of the Admins, as far as I know, do anything to him for having a contrary view, and I would have been displeased if they had. I don't much care for forums where the dissenting opinions are silenced administratively.

But, wriggz, if someone has been banned and sneaks back onto the site with a different account, and is banned again, that person has not been banned for his opinion. He's been banned because he's banned.
But perhaps there is a chance for redemption? A chance, that after suffering exile (a punishment many considered worse than death in the old days) that some one may be welcomed back into the village?

Not that I really care, really I myself like to play the devil's advocate sometimes, I guess devil's advocate advocate in this case.
Wriggz, I've written before about your generosity of spirit.

There is banning and there is banning. Sometimes it is temporary, sometimes permanent. I would be very surprised if there are no opportunities for redemption in most cases for someone who is, shall we say, a contrite first time offender.

I doubt any of those opportunities begin with sneaking back onto the site through a side door.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:32 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand flamed.

Locker up mods - before we set off the fire alarms.
Well met!

Yeah, let's lock this one up - and open up the same can of worms elsewhere - perhaps in

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...light=metagame
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:35 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

And how many threads have been closed because DA's antics result in temper's being heated and flames being fanned...I was out of line a little...but he really gets under the skin...

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 13th, 2011, 01:41 PM

Now that I think about it, it's rather painfully obvious that Sun Wukong was banned because he was a new username for Sarpedon. And that answers the question about the other guy who was being unusually coy about his tournament playing background.
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
So I've been one of DA's crushed victims all along. Weird.
You and mrbistro, it appears.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion