Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 3rd, 2012, 03:17 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Ivy's Greenhouse Map

The Book of Ivy's Greenhouse Map

A C3G Competitive Map

Required Sets: Rise of the Valkyrie™ Master Set, Ticalla Jungle™, Road to the Forgotten Forrest™ x2

MAP Bio - In an abandoned stretch of barren earth on the edge of the city, littered with discarded waste, Poison Ivy found the perfect headquarters for her nefarious plans. Using her powers, Ivy transformed the area into a lush, tropical paradise. Despite the newfound allure of the area, the mesmerizing scent of pollen drifting through the air hints at the danger that lurks behind every frond...

GLYPHS USED:
  • None
DESTRUCTIBLE OBJECTS USED:
  • None
SETUP:
  • Map Size -
SPECIAL RULES:
  • None

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Last edited by Arch-vile; October 5th, 2022 at 05:31 PM.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 03:18 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ivy's Greenhouse Map - (Design Phase)

I think I did everything right, and I'll see I can do a better picture.

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 3rd, 2012, 03:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 3rd, 2012, 03:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My only real concern is that it's sort of on the small, tight side, but the fact there's a ton of LoS blockers mitigates that.

I'm good for sure.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 03:59 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Here's a little better of a picture, but I don't know how to make the background invisible, here it is anyways:

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 3rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

This looks great. I can't find anything I don't like about it.

I think it's ready for somebody to build it & playtest it.
Old September 3rd, 2012, 06:47 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I think it's ready for somebody to build it & playtest it.
Well I've got it built, but I've already played like 5 games on it and tweaked it some before I submitted it, so if any of you want to build it and play on, have fun. Though do you have to wait 48 hours before doing the Initial playtest?

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 3rd, 2012, 08:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looking forward to using this map in a play test soon.
Old September 4th, 2012, 04:15 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
do you have to wait 48 hours before doing the Initial playtest?
I had to recheck our rules. After 48 hours, you can propose a competitive map to the playtesting phase. We only require an initial playtest on a scenario.

Quote:
Old September 4th, 2012, 04:57 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
do you have to wait 48 hours before doing the Initial playtest?
I had to recheck our rules. After 48 hours, you can propose a competitive map to the playtesting phase. We only require an initial playtest on a scenario.
Okay, thanks.

Though can I make changes to the OP in the first 48 hours, or should I wait until the 48 hours are up like a unit design?

My SuperScape Maps
Old September 4th, 2012, 05:01 PM

You can change things but if you're changing the actual map, let us know.

Quote:
Old September 4th, 2012, 05:04 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Okay, I'll let you guys know if I change the map.

My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library