Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 19th, 2010, 07:42 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: News Headline Add-Ons

One more...
Google Street View captures naked guy in trunk Naked guy in front seat gets away clean.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 20th, 2010, 09:21 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Officers Close In on Ranger Shooting Suspect. Why the Ranger was shooting the suspect is not known yet.

Star Wars Becomes Reality: Darth Vader uses the Death Star to blow up Saturn.

Hollywood's Smallest Heads Contain the Tiniest Brains.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 03:13 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Obama Depiction as Deity Upsets Some Others: You mean he's not?
TSA Chief: Screenings to Be 'Minimally Invasive' Isn't that how they describe many surgeries?
NYT: With Kinect gaming device, hackers take liberties Kinect: Hey, cut it out, I'm not that kind of peripheral!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old November 22nd, 2010, 04:38 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Don't hide cranberry sauce in your carry-on. Hide it in your pants to give the TSA a festive surprise when they frisk you.
Big drug arrest on Caribbean cruise ship. Man, I'm going to have to take a cruise.
In Europe debt crisis, some call default a better option than searching for loose change behind the sofa.
In Italy, caves transform into hotels. I didn't know Batman was Italian.
Computer tablets -- Which tablet is for you? The one with maximum-strength ibuprofen.
Before you buy that train set, do your homework, young man; or you won't get any supper!
Social media making us anti-social? How the heck should I know? Leave me alone!
Barbara Bush hopes Palin stays in Alaska long enough to get the Pick-Me-Up Bouquet Bush just sent her.
Opinion: Is marriage becoming obsolete? My ex-wife thinks so.
Steve Jobs action figure unveiled. The Bill Gates action figure kept crashing.
Digital 'newspaper' coming for iPad. Isn't that a tad expensive to put at the bottom of my bird cage?
How to avoid holiday family fights: Pictionary!
New White House budget chief confirmed, then fired during the latest round of budget cuts.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 04:44 PM

LOL!
You ninja'd me on the Cranberry Sauce headline!

Newly found demo tapes reveal original line from Jim Croce's classic:
You don't tug on Supermans cape
You don't spit into the wind
You
Don't Hide Cranberry Sauce in Your Carry-On
And you don't mess around with Jim.
Do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do

Yes, I am that old.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old November 23rd, 2010, 12:54 PM

Man punches window, retrieves snatched purse. Window apologizes, blames bad economy for life of crime.
Funnel cloud weaves a path of disaster. Funnel cloud: I started with baskets then one thing led to another...
Nicole Richie ready to tie the knot. Tomorrow, the other shoe.

This just in:
Lawmakers Urge TSA Probe. They will have the opportunity to have the probe in a separate room with another government agency there as a witness.
Cheap Thanksgiving: Serve Roadkill Instead. Wait, you mean everyone doesn't do this?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List

Last edited by mac122; November 23rd, 2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old November 24th, 2010, 02:40 PM

Jennifer Grey Named `Dancing' Champ. Yay! I'm so happy...it's over! Can we please stop hearing about this now? Hmmm? Please? Maybe?
Tests on Toys Find Few Problems This Season. Watchdog groups scrambling to find new things to scare parents in time for Christmas.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old November 29th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Obama wants pay freeze. I don't think he understands that cold cash is just an expression.
U.S. denounces leak of secret papers in a classified memo recently published on WikiLeaks.
Intriguing: Montell Jordan to preach. More Intriguing: Montell Jordan to also become a contestant on Survivor.
Ex-boyfriend charged with murder. Yeah, if you kill someone, that tends to break off the relationship.
Janet Jackson on her body. Please! I'm trying to eat!
Bugs chew through sacred art. Pity, because Dogs Playing Poker was my favorite masterpiece.
Ever seen a partridge in a pear tree? No, but I have seen eight maids a-milkin' on Cinemax.
Pair's first home holds surprise: meth. The realtor promised cocaine!
Old December 1st, 2010, 06:47 PM

House Votes to Fund Government for Two Weeks. By my count that's about 13 1/2 days too long.
Super-Earth's atmosphere analyzed for first time. Clark Kent-Earth's atmosphere up next.
Man hopes digital love letter reaches girlfriend virally. 'Cause nothing says, "I love you" like an internet video. That, and he's too cheap to buy a stamp.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 1st, 2010, 09:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Man hopes digital love letter reaches girlfriend virally. It's his way of apologizing for the other thing he passed to her virally.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 2nd, 2010, 06:15 PM

Small plane crash-lands on S. Calif. golf course enraging local golfers. "The sign clearly says, 'All small aircraft must stay on the cart path!'"

Hero Dog Saves Family but still must eat out of a bowl on the kitchen floor.

South Korea to Set Internet Curfew. Any Internet caught out past 11 will be arrested and sent to Juvenile Hall.

Line Drawn in Sand. Beach-goers held for questioning. Police hurry to collect evidence before tide comes in.

Organ Wagons To Make House Calls.
"Yes, we're here to collect 2 kidneys from Mr. John Smith."
"I'm John Smith, but I'm not dead."
"Well, you are on the list. Please hold still."
WHIRRRRRRRR!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old December 2nd, 2010, 06:22 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Line Drawn in Sand. Beach-goers held for questioning. Police hurry to collect evidence before tide comes in.
Methinks you just topped the Nicole Richie headline.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General