Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Notices

Old December 28th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Map Maker's Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Really surprised it did not go through the process. I apologize for not helping to push this one through because it is a top notch map from what I see.
It probably didn't go through the process because:

a) It would require someone to build the map specifically - you couldn't test on the map you have up or online, like you can with figures, and
b) Figures are just more exciting than maps.

I think we'll struggle to get any maps done these days.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The only reason I never tested it was because I didn't have the hardware. I actually just recently picked up a couple RttFF sets and I was excited because I thought I'd be able to test Yellowstone, but I didn't realize that I would need a second Underdark set (which I don't have).
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
The only reason I never tested it was because I didn't have the hardware. I actually just recently picked up a couple RttFF sets and I was excited because I thought I'd be able to test Yellowstone, but I didn't realize that I would need a second Underdark set (which I don't have).
I almost had 2 set at one time but I sold it off to you. I just today received a 2nd set of dungeon tiles from a trade. I have enough grass and rock so the trade worked out well getting just the shadow and Dungeon. So I'm 1 7-hex short of 2 sets now and I've got enough DIY trees to make this work finally.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 29th, 2017, 01:53 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You all can always still use any one of the different versions of the Yellowstone map that were posted, the VS file links should all still be good. It just doesn't look like it will ever become an official map, which really only means allies can't play test on it. Sidekicks, heroes, and former heroes could still test on any version of the map posted.
Old August 13th, 2018, 03:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm going to propose we update the allowed maps for play testing to include the new ARV generated and approved maps for tournament play. Here are the maps they have approved so far. I figured I should bring it up for discussion first though, so anyone have any issues with or questions about the idea?
Old August 13th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm going to propose we update the allowed maps for play testing to include the new ARV generated and approved maps for tournament play. I figured I should bring it up for discussion first though, so anyone have any issues with or questions about the idea?
Sounds fine to me. I just hope they get online uploads!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 13th, 2018, 03:38 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
I'm going to propose we update the allowed maps for play testing to include the new ARV generated and approved maps for tournament play. I figured I should bring it up for discussion first though, so anyone have any issues with or questions about the idea?
As a matter of fact, LO, looks like they're working on that in this new thread.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 13th, 2018, 03:44 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
As a matter of fact, LO, looks like they're working on that in this new thread.
Huzzah!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 13th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
I'm going to propose we update the allowed maps for play testing to include the new ARV generated and approved maps for tournament play. Here are the maps they have approved so far. I figured I should bring it up for discussion first though, so anyone have any issues with or questions about the idea?
Definite yea. I think we already informally said this was okay, but I could be misremembering.
Old August 13th, 2018, 03:52 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yea for sure. ARV is wonderful and I'm glad tourney maps are still being made.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 13th, 2018, 03:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Alright I'm going to just make it an official proposal then and put it in the voting thread since we are already picking up votes.
Old August 13th, 2018, 04:03 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Some of them look small for C3G, but look balanced fine, so Yea.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios