Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 1st, 2015, 03:00 PM
Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Adventure Time with Deathwalker the robot & A3n the huma

But then again, it might be better to get rid of the last "considered" in the SHAPESHIFTER power?

SHAPESHIFTING
When moving up levels of terrain, you may count up to 10 sides of each higher level as one space and Jake's height is considered to be 25. Jake never receives falling or major falling damage. Adjacent figures attacking Jake never receive height advantage. Before taking a turn with Jake, or when Jake would be affected by a power on another figure's card you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card to choose whether Jake is considered medium 6, large 8 or huge 10. Jake remains this size and height for the remsinder of the round.
Old February 1st, 2015, 03:08 PM

DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness DEATHWALKER 1970 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Or maybe this:

SHAPESHIFTING
When moving up levels of terrain, you may count up to 10 sides of each higher level as one space and Jake's height is considered to be 25. Jake never receives falling or major falling damage. Adjacent figures attacking Jake never receive height advantage. Before taking a turn with Jake, or when Jake would be affected by a power on another figure's card you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card to choose whether Jake's size and height are medium 6, large 8 or huge 10 for the remainder of the round.

Makes it clear what IS, and what is CONSIDERED, and even shortens the power text a bit...

Last edited by DEATHWALKER 1970; February 2nd, 2015 at 03:24 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2015, 03:49 AM

I'm going to make a special figure to use when the JAKE SUIT is in play. Googling for images I fell over this little beauty...
http://kodykoala.deviantart.com/art/...-2-0-483199761

It would be cool to do something like that, but I think I'm going to go for the 'classic' look, for which I think I'll use a Heroclix Armadillo...
Old February 2nd, 2015, 03:57 AM

Incorporating the streamlined SHAPESHIFTER:

Quote:
NAME = JAKE
FACTION = JANDAR

SPECIES = DOG
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ADVENTURER
PERSONALITY = QUIRKY
SIZE/HEIGHT = SMALL 4

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

SHAPESHIFTING
When moving up levels of terrain, you may count up to 10 sides of each higher level as one space and Jake's height is considered to be 25. Jake never receives falling or major falling damage. Adjacent figures attacking Jake never receive height advantage. Before taking a turn with Jake, or when Jake would be affected by a power on another figure's card you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card to choose whether Jake's size and height are medium 6, large 8 or huge 10 for the remainder of the round.

CARRY
Before moving Jake, choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure adjacent to Jake. After you move Jake, place the chosen figure adjacent to Jake.

JAKE SUIT
After revealing an Order Marker on an adjacent Adventurer hero you control, you may choose that hero and place Jake on the chosen heroes Army Card. Add 2 to the attack and defense of the chosen figure while Jake is on its card. If the chosen figure receives any wounds while Jake is on its card, place the same amount of Wound Markers on this card. After the opponent has taken their next turn or if the chosen figure has been destroyed, place Jake on an empty space adjacent to the chosen figure. You may only use this power once per round.
Old February 2nd, 2015, 12:20 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
BTW I have a set on the way also thanx to the wonderful @Matt Helm being my American middle man.
No problem, buddy. The package should be delivered any day now so hopefully you get back to a nice surprise.

Enjoy.
Old February 4th, 2015, 03:32 AM

Do any of the pros have a guesstimate points value for our boys, for some playtesting?
Old February 8th, 2015, 01:11 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEATHWALKER 1970 View Post
I'm going to make a special figure to use when the JAKE SUIT is in play. Googling for images I fell over this little beauty...
http://kodykoala.deviantart.com/art/...-2-0-483199761

It would be cool to do something like that, but I think I'm going to go for the 'classic' look, for which I think I'll use a Heroclix Armadillo...
I could do you an alternate card for Finn that you just flip over when he is in the suit & it has the updated stats.

As for costs, Finn I would probably start around the 180-200 mark. Jake is harder to cost, maybe about the 150 mark.
Old February 8th, 2015, 01:20 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmm

I think you're overcosting Finn (but I could be misunderestimating Cheap Moves). I'd put them both at 160.

~Dysole, who the more he thinks about it doesn't really find Finn's fighting style "dirty" or "cheap" to his recollection more rough and tumble.
Old February 8th, 2015, 01:26 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Go with Dysole's costs. He has more experience with competitive play than myself.

"Cheap" moves is what he (Finn) calls his combat moves. There was an episode where he was training someone & he stated it was a major part of his combat technique.
Old February 8th, 2015, 06:40 AM

Quote:
I could do you an alternate card for Finn that you just flip over when he is in the suit & it has the updated stats.
That would be cool! And make me happy!
Old February 8th, 2015, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Go with Dysole's costs. He has more experience with competitive play than myself.

"Cheap" moves is what he (Finn) calls his combat moves. There was an episode where he was training someone & he stated it was a major part of his combat technique.
I'll see if I can get some playtesting in one of these days...

In my experience, (from working with, and having once been one ) preteen and early teenage boys associate fighting/combat with "moves" and tricks, and I guess it might have been this little piece of male psychology that inspired Finn's perceptions...

Oh, by the way... My figures arrived yesterday, pictures soon...
Old February 9th, 2015, 02:59 AM

The figs with some of the ususal suspects for size reference... Looks great I think. Only Finn is a little bit larger than I had hoped for, and the paint jobs need a bit of touching up... The large Jake in the background is for when he changes to large or huge, and was bought separately.

Last edited by DEATHWALKER 1970; February 9th, 2015 at 05:29 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards