Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old July 14th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker
Historyscape World War 2

If you didn't read the title this is for Historyscape. I would like to begin a new era of WW2. I believe I need at least 3 supporters. I should let you know I am not really very experienced with customs.

THANKS,
ALEX

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old July 14th, 2013, 01:56 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Historyscape World War 2

I believe you jumped the gun here. Below is the rules to decide on a sub-forum:

Quote:
1. On the general discussion thread, find a group of at least three that agree to a certain era and army of focus.
2. Pose a vote to see if the aforementioned era and army will be made into a sub-project.
3. Elect a project manager.
4. Set up relevant brainstorming and design threads.
5. With your group, figure out what unit you would like to create first.
6. Design said unit, including stats and special abilities.
7. Create a card and find/make a figure to accompany it.
8. Vote on the given card/figurine combo.
9. Playtest this and record results in the playtesting thread along with feedback.
10. Hold a vote to see if this unit can be accepted by the team.
11. Repeat above for other units in the given army+era combination that you have established.
Old July 14th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

Sorry like I said before I'm new at this and I don't see the General discussion thread.

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old July 14th, 2013, 02:06 PM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Karasavidis View Post
Sorry like I said before I'm new at this and I don't see the General discussion thread.
Click here.
Old July 14th, 2013, 02:14 PM

LoganTO is surprisingly tart

Thanks Fi Skirata.

Alex, flameslayer, bobinchese, and I are the admins for this projects, so if you have other clarifications questions, just shoot one of us a pm and we will try to answer as quickly as possible.

Also, if this gets passed, please try to follow the format of our other brainstorming threads.

Thanks!

Historyscape

Spoiler Alert!
Old July 18th, 2013, 08:09 AM

LoganTO is surprisingly tart

NOTE: THIS THREAD IS NOT OFFICIALLY LINKED

WITH THE HISTORYSCAPE PROJECT.

Historyscape

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum