Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 23rd, 2015, 10:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!
Re: 9th Annual Long Island-IslandScape Tournament 2015

I've come up with a new army for this. 5 X Anubian Wolves plus Khosumet and 60 points of filler. I'm thinking 2 Drow Chainfighters plus Otonashi. But maybe I'll take a Crypt Guardian.

Old May 31st, 2015, 04:56 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well met!

It appears that I will be able to attend Islandscape after all this year - if you'll have me. The last time I played in a tournament, oddly enough, it was this exact same format. I played WoB, WWL, and Syvarris. This time, I think I'll go with

160 WoB x 2
140 WWL
120 Nakitas
90 Myrddin
510, 12 spaces.

Next Generation

Old May 31st, 2015, 05:35 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

It appears that I will be able to attend Islandscape after all this year - if you'll have me.
OMG.

Glad you're going to make it! It's been way too long since you could make it out to game with the group.

Confirmed Attending:
1. Warbanner
2. Grishnakh
3. Son of Grishnakh
4. Mogrebla
5. Sherman Davies
6. The _X-Marker
7. Rich10
8. Chas
9. Acefrehley
10. Sir Dendrick
11. OrcElfArmyofOne
12. DragonRuler
13. Taeblewalker
14. Kolakoski

Maybe List:
1. Kathy
2. Melissa
3. Johngee
4. HoundsRule

My Custom Terrain Thread: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...read.php?t=448
My tribute site to TFT/Melee & Wizards: http://www.meleewizards.com/
Old May 31st, 2015, 06:12 PM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!

Have any of the new C3V been rated yet, and will these be eligible?

Chas
Old May 31st, 2015, 06:46 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death! Grishnakh is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post

Chas
Not that I'm aware of. Doesn't it take a while before these new custom units are rated? That's for others to decide but I doubt it will be in time for our little shindig.

Old June 2nd, 2015, 12:48 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Chas
Not that I'm aware of. Doesn't it take a while before these new custom units are rated? That's for others to decide but I doubt it will be in time for our little shindig.
Oh darn... I wanted sooo much to bring my new swarm of Xualtiaca Fire Ants ( 10x squads of four each = 550 points on 40 hexes, muwaahahaha ). But I am planning to be there unless some unfortunate random weirdness orchestrates an unfortunate change of plans. Put me down as confirmed and I can bring 2 or 3 pre-built enhanced BoV maps, but I'll have to rethink my army. I also have room for up to three passengers that I can pick up along the Garden State Parkway between Exits #20 and #127.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old June 28th, 2015, 03:50 AM

WarBanner is surprisingly tart

Countdown time - Just three weeks until Islandscape 2015, woo hoo!
Time to order the trophies, and start picking my armies.

Let's make a list of who is bringing maps, so we can be sure we have enough.

Johngee - 2 maps
WarBanner - 2 maps
Mogrebla - ?
Grishnakh - 2? (plus/including championship map)

Anyone else? 8 to 9 maps should cover us just fine.

Krug rhymes with "hug", not "dude"
Old June 28th, 2015, 08:02 AM
Titleless

I'll send an email out later today. They've posted the GenCon maps so if we want to go that route, or at least use it as a suggested starting point, it would be fine with me.

Old June 29th, 2015, 12:04 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!

I can bring Highways and Dieways.

Old July 5th, 2015, 02:05 PM

kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla kolakoski is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well met!

I can bring a home brewed map, as I did at my last Islandscape, oh so long ago.

Also, I'm not bringing Wolves this time. I am bringing Nakitas, but all else will be different.

Next Generation

Old July 5th, 2015, 04:26 PM

chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death! chas is hot lava death!

I'm going to experiment with "crossing the alignment streams," which I never do. That is, using Utgar/Valkril pieces with the others. Normally I'm too thematic to do that. But second to last place is worth the effort!
Old July 5th, 2015, 05:34 PM

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post

I can bring a home brewed map, as I did at my last Islandscape, oh so long ago.

Also, I'm not bringing Wolves this time. I am bringing Nakitas, but all else will be different.
Having divulged my army elsewhere, and that it contains Microcorps, my map will be called "Hell and High Water."

Next Generation

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events