Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old December 21st, 2020, 09:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: X Minus 2 Customs Card Printer

This was a Flame Gryphon card. I don’t think anyone has it if @japes or @A3n don’t. I can remake it to fix the PNG after Christmas.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 01:36 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I think I should have it.
Old December 22nd, 2020, 07:49 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Indigo-1 (figure) won't load for some reason (for me at least), no biggie.
Fixed.
Old January 11th, 2021, 01:07 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If/when anybody has the time the Stolen Identity OC is a little hidden away from the other ones, also Sayd could be with the other Guardians.
Old January 11th, 2021, 02:04 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
If/when anybody has the time the Stolen Identity OC is a little hidden away from the other ones, also Sayd could be with the other Guardians.
Should be better now.
Old January 11th, 2021, 02:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Props to the forum Sentry!
Old January 11th, 2021, 02:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

I just have access to the server and a slight driving perfectionism... so renaming files for consistency satisfies me
Old January 17th, 2021, 01:25 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

The Hogun Mini Card looks darker than other cards. (Comparing the text boxes.) Anyone else having that issue?
Old January 17th, 2021, 01:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by isherlock99 View Post
The Hogun Mini Card looks darker than other cards. (Comparing the text boxes.) Anyone else having that issue?
I am not seeing any issue with the file on our server. Not sure what else could be causing that.
Old January 17th, 2021, 02:09 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
I am not seeing any issue with the file on our server. Not sure what else could be causing that.
Huh. Weird.
Old January 17th, 2021, 04:42 PM
Tickle Pickle

It shows up weird for me in the program but when I generate a PDF with it then it looks fine. Probably just a weird programming bug.
Old February 2nd, 2021, 10:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Were you able to generate a PDF with this card? When I generated a PDF it looked normal even though I saw the same thing you did in the program.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software