Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 7th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

I had McCree pegged as a Repentant Outlaw. Haven’t played since Ashe has been added, but seems like a cool design. What if she was a Confident Outlaw, to give some synergy to a certain On Deck unut that makes thematic sense?
Old November 7th, 2020, 02:15 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

One hope I had for the Overwatch team is that everyone has different classes, so that can be a sort of synergy hook - "if you have six Heroes with different classes, do X." Not a very well fleshed-out idea, and less and less plausible as their roster grows, but... it's an idea.

Honestly a brilliant design, I love "DO SOMETHING" as a representation of her ultimate but also a general synergy hook. Dynamite and shotgun blast thingy are perfect, Bob looks great. I'd almost want a "jump in our of nowhere" type power for him, but I'm not sure it's strictly necessary.
Old November 7th, 2020, 08:35 PM

bishop2003 is surprisingly tart
Thumbs up Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

Ashe is one of my favorite characters in the game. This design is really cool. I enjoy seeing the Overwatch characters getting some Heroscape love. Hope to see more in the future.
Old November 8th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NAME = RALPH HANLEY

SECRET IDENTITY = RALPH HINKLEY

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TEACHER
PERSONALITY = UNSURE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 8

POINTS = ???

GREATEST AMERICAN HERO

Ralph Hanley has the Personality of Patriotic in addition to what is listed on this card. Once per game, at the start of any round you may choose that Ralph Hanley is a Champion in addition to the Class listed on this card for this round.

A WING AND A PRAYER

After moving, if Ralph Hanley used the Flying special power for any part of his movement, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-3, Ralph receives a wound, if you roll 4-7, roll an unblockable attack die against Ralph and all figures adjacent to Ralph.

PARTIAL INVISIBILITY ???

SOME SORT OF SA ???

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 12th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Look at what's happened to me
I can't believe it myself
Suddenly I'm up on top of the world
It should have been somebody else
Believe it or not, I'm walkin' on air
I never thought I could feel so free
Flyin' away on a wing and a prayer
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me
Just like the light of a new day
It hit me from out of the blue
Breaking me out of the spell I was in
Making all of my wishes come true
Believe it or not, I'm walkin' on air
I never thought I could feel so free
Flyin' away on a wing and a prayer
Who could it be?
Believe it or not it's just me
Old November 12th, 2020, 03:50 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Made one for the star of my favorite movie, also known as Rexy by fans.

Quote:
NAME = THE REX/ROBERTA
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = DINOSAUR
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DEVOURER
PERSONALITY = TYRANNICAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 15

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 230?

DON'T MOVE
Once per round, after an opponent's figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Roberta moves more than one space, you may immediately move Roberta up to 3 spaces and immediately roll an unblockable attack die against a figure engaged with Roberta.

IMPACT TREMOR
After moving with Roberta, each opponent must choose one Small or Medium figure in their army without the Fearless personality and move the chosen figure up to 2 spaces away from Roberta, if possible.

DINO-BITE
Before attacking, you may choose one figure adjacent to Roberta. If the chosen figure is a Squad figure, destroy it. Otherwise, roll the 20-sided die. Subtract 2 from the roll if the chosen figure has Super Strength. If you roll 16 or higher, the chosen figure receives 2 wounds.
Figure ~ (paint) https://www.amazon.com/WizKids-Nolzu.../dp/B07D5MDG8L

Original Topps comics

More recent IDW

Last edited by Splash; January 6th, 2021 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Tornado update!
Old November 12th, 2020, 07:26 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, I don't remember from the movie -- did the T-Rex seem roughly as durable as Robin?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 12th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Tremor is interesting, because it means a lot of figures are going to be able to run out of her melee range (at the risk of an LEA). Probably worth it if your figure has low defense.
Old November 12th, 2020, 10:01 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Haha yeah I'll up it to 5, have a tendency to worry if I'm making something too buff and then taper back down. Although I did compare it to Grimnak and a lot of the C3G dinosaur builds.
Old November 13th, 2020, 08:24 AM

CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker CzarChasm knows what's in an order marker

There has got to be a power like:

Don't Move
Roberta cannot attack a figure that hasn't moved this round.

Dosn't there?
Old November 13th, 2020, 09:22 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'd rather see a low defence and a high life here. She's hardly going to be actively defending that much and she's not bulletproof, but should still be tough to take down. I feel 'easy to hurt, hard to finish' is going to make for more fun and thematic gameplay here. Maybe 7 Life 3 Defence, or something?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 13th, 2020, 09:43 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think higher life, lower defense matches our T-Rex aesthetic too, right?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy