Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 18th, 2020, 09:28 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Signups until 5/17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Quote:
The mtl1998 v. lefton4ya pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Elaria the Pale, Nilfheim, Buccaneers of Tortugax4
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Pel the Hill Giant, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx4
* Augamo, Bol, Isamu, Quasatch Huntersx4
* Gurei-Oni, Marcu Esenwein, Crypt Guardianx3, Drow Chainfighterx11
mtl1998 chooses to pick their army first or second.. After armies are picked, lefton4ya chooses who places first.
@lefton4ya chose his Quasatch Hunters and I responded with my Dreadguls. Game starting at 8 pm EST tonight.

This was a game for dice chucking. I placed first, valuing height more than I should have. This led to the Quasatches getting on average 2 attacks per figure, I'd say. The first round was intense. I had lost my 3 or 4 B-11s and 2 squads of dreadguls and lefton4ya had lost about 7 Hunters, so we were pretty even based on points. I rolled 5/6 for my guys on lava, losing 4 dreadguls and putting a wound on Pel.

Once the dust of the first round had settled, my army starting to hit its stride, no longer being clumped up for the Quasatches. Augamo took a wound from a charging Valguard, a disengage and then swipes from the dreadguls. The construct did, however, go out with a swing dealing the final 4 wounds on Valguard to leave me with 2 dreadguls and a healthy Pel. (Ther was one turn where lefton4ya miscounted movement for Augamo's Special Attack and left him only killing one dreadgul, taking a wound from disengaging, and allowing Valguard to get another charging assault in. That 5 attack from Valguard was important as Pel was on the other side of the map.)

The two dreadguls and Pel made short work of Marcu, giving me the win with 2 dreadguls and a 5/6 Pel. Even with 6 attacks per turn, I think the Quasatch Hunters are expensive. It was a close and swingy game though. If they had been more hot on their second or third turn, I would have been behind an uncomfortable amount.

GG @lefton4ya ! Good luck your other games this season.

Also, I don't see a place to report wins yet.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events