Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:48 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

So I want to buy some figures from Troll and Toad, but I don't see where they explain the shipping system. Has anyone ever used that site before that might be able to point me in the right direction; or help explain it to me. All I saw was something about 3.50 each figure.
All help would be appreciated!

edit: woot! I'm the 9000th reply!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 2nd, 2012, 11:03 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post
So I want to buy some figures from Troll and Toad, but I don't see where they explain the shipping system. Has anyone ever used that site before that might be able to point me in the right direction; or help explain it to me. All I saw was something about 3.50 each figure.

I always use Troll and Toad they are great. Rather than $3.50 per figure, it's more like $3.50 shipping for your entire order. Their shipping is really cheap if you're just ordering figures, I highly recommend them.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 2nd, 2012, 11:04 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:

I always use Troll and Toad they are great. Rather than $3.50 per figure, it's more like $3.50 shipping for your entire order. Their shipping is really cheap if you're just ordering figures, I highly recommend them.
Ok, so I should buy all the figures I'm interested at once then to save shipping costs?

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 2nd, 2012, 11:35 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Yes, depending on how big your interests (and wallet) are.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 2nd, 2012, 11:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yes, when shopping for figures online buy as many figures you can find that you want, or think you may want sometime soon, and can afford at one time from one store. It will save you on shipping over the long haul. My experience with shipping is that is it always way more they I think it should be for a some little plastic minis. I have definitely paid way more then $3.50 fro shipping from T&T. Auggies has always been a flat low price for shipping though. Coolstuffinc also has a $.99 shipping deal if you only order old minis and that is it. Throw one of the new minis in and the shipping jumps way up.
Old November 3rd, 2012, 12:05 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:

Ok, so I should buy all the figures I'm interested at once then to save shipping costs?
Yes, of course. It saves a ton of money on shipping. Let's say you want 20 figures. At $3.50 a package, if you decide to buy all at once rather than 5 figures at a time, you just saved $10, more than you figures probably cost.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 3rd, 2012, 02:06 AM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

Guys!

Go vote for Logan Thor!

here

Old November 3rd, 2012, 11:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've been knocking out a bunch of names on my unplayed figures list of late so I tried to do a new count. By my reckoning I have personally played a game with 199 different released C3G figure cards. As of this post, I count 315 different released C3G figure cards. I did not count the Hasbro released figures. I have also played with 16, as yet unreleased, C3G figures via play testing.

I believe I have used 13 of the 34 glyphs, and I generally don't use glyphs in my games so most of those were ones that were included as part of a figure card. Sadly, I've only used 2 of the 18 C3G DOs so far and those were both on my Under Construction map. Have not used the Frost Giant (Ice Rock) or Floronic Man (Tree) yet, when I do that will add 2 more to my count though. I'm also looking forward to trying out the long and short ruin but have not played a game on a map with ruins yet since they were released (or printed off the cards yet).
Old November 4th, 2012, 01:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I've been knocking out a bunch of names on my unplayed figures list of late so I tried to do a new count. By my reckoning I have personally played a game with 199 different released C3G figure cards. As of this post, I count 315 different released C3G figure cards. I did not count the Hasbro released figures. I have also played with 16, as yet unreleased, C3G figures via play testing.

I believe I have used 13 of the 34 glyphs, and I generally don't use glyphs in my games so most of those were ones that were included as part of a figure card. Sadly, I've only used 2 of the 18 C3G DOs so far and those were both on my Under Construction map. Have not used the Frost Giant (Ice Rock) or Floronic Man (Tree) yet, when I do that will add 2 more to my count though. I'm also looking forward to trying out the long and short ruin but have not played a game on a map with ruins yet since they were released (or printed off the cards yet).
Very cool! You make me want to go and count all of our played numbers now.

Old November 5th, 2012, 01:36 AM
Girl (Super)Power!

Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby! Strange_Love rolls all skulls baby!

ask Chief ABOUT MY WIENER!!!

but ask him after he is done fixing the card he is working on....

it is a rather funny story

Old November 5th, 2012, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange_Love View Post

but ask him after he is done fixing the card he is working on....

it is a rather funny story
Halloween is over please stop scaring me!

Old November 5th, 2012, 08:13 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange_Love View Post

Dude certainly has the right username for this sort of thing...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape