Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 28th, 2019, 03:20 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Commander Brand (Public Playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Not looking as good for Friday, so I will try to get started tonight and finish up tomorrow night, hopefully. Could I get pre-built army or two?

Hmm, maybe try her with Falcon Captain America? That seems like a good combo that wasn't around when I tested, since you can slingshot people up really quick.

Like Brand, Captain Falcon, and IDK Commander Rodgers or some such, that kinda thing.

Or you can try one of the things Lazy suggested, though the Spotter one doesn't actually work.
How doesn't it? I'm not seeing a reason it wouldn't.

AGENT BACKUP
After revealing an Order Marker on an Agent Hero you control and taking a turn with that Agent, if you have not attacked or inflicted any wounds during this player turn, you may choose 1 other Agent Hero or an Agent Squad you control and take an immediate turn with that Hero or Squad. If you do, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.
I was thinking about how attempting temporary mind-control was okay for the first turn and completely missed that bit. Sorry!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library