Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old June 18th, 2018, 12:55 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?
Finally played my first Heroscape game

After watching the commercials when I was younger and regret not buying it when I had the chance. I was able to meet up with superfrog and played a quick game and yup. I did like it.

Before that, I played Arena of Planeswalker and when I saw the box I was like this looks like Heroscape. Played Arena liked it which there was more building but it was okay. Then Heroscape, cot damn. I played tabletop games like Warmachines and Warhammer so I know how to geek out when I saw a cool made map.

Anyways yeah, it was cool. Hoping to get my own set soon.

Lates.
Old June 18th, 2018, 01:35 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Finally played my first Heroscape game

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it! I've yet to play Arena (although I did pick up a copy from Toys R Us), mostly because adding the cards doesn't do much to excite me like new units or the simplicity of HeroScape's system.

I hope that you manage to find your own set for a good price!
Old June 18th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Congrats, @DjKniteX ! Pretty cool that you got to meet up with @superfrog . Hope you have many, many more awesome experiences with Scape.

~Aldin, remembering how fun his first meet ups were

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:08 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the fun.
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:18 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Welcome to the fun.
Yeah! I just bought some Heroscape stuff from @aksisu11 so I'm pretty excited to play it this weekend again haha.

Gotta learn how to army build... What's the meta these days or do more people just skirmish or play scenarios?
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKniteX View Post
Quote:
Welcome to the fun.
Yeah! I just bought some Heroscape stuff from @aksisu11 so I'm pretty excited to play it this weekend again haha.

Gotta learn how to army build... What's the meta these days or do more people just skirmish or play scenarios?
There is a tournament scene in some places. I'm lucky to have two tournament locations 1 in Utah and 1 in Idaho. The meta really goes with the format used but there are unit rankings on here somewhere. If your not playing for money or prizes just go with what seems fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:25 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKniteX View Post
Quote:
Welcome to the fun.

There is a tournament scene in some places. I'm lucky to have two tournament locations 1 in Utah and 1 in Idaho. The meta really goes with the format used but there are unit rankings on here somewhere. If your not playing for money or prizes just go with what seems fun.
Way too from those.. Haha.. guess I'll start up a Los Angeles scene here!
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:27 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Totally agree with TREX. The meta is squad-scape which may or may not be your favorite.
I personally prefer a little more hero in my Heroscape.

Play what you like. Print out cards and use proxys so you can try everything!
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:49 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Quote:
Totally agree with TREX. The meta is squad-scape which may or may not be your favorite.
I personally prefer a little more hero in my Heroscape.

Play what you like. Print out cards and use proxys so you can try everything!
Yeah that was what I was thinking. I still got some Arena minis so I'll probably use them as proxies for something. Booster packs looks like they are okay priced? At least on Amazon. Are they worth?
Old June 19th, 2018, 02:03 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Id look in the sales and trade threads here. Your going to find some decent deals from fellow scapers if you keep your eye out for them. I know there are some decent ones out there now as I just made another purchase yesterday.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 19th, 2018, 02:10 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Id look in the sales and trade threads here. Your going to find some decent deals from fellow scapers if you keep your eye out for them. I know there are some decent ones out there now as I just made another purchase yesterday.
Nice! I'll keep an eye out, I don't know what I'm looking for yet lol... Marvel Heroscape looks pretty cool but Underdark is a tad expensive. I'll eventually wanna collect each of the master set.
Old June 19th, 2018, 02:15 PM

If you are interested in super heroes you should check out C3G. Over 700 designs and most of the Heroclix are cheap.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion