Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 21st, 2024, 12:50 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Raelin the Kyrie Warrior

Nah, rats are worse. I rarely play Raelin (I loath putting OMs on someone who's not going to attack), but when facing her I generally don't mind the strategic dilemma of whether to attack the threat or the cheerleader.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 21st, 2024, 04:53 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

One of the only times I played Raelin (besides with Brunak) was with Syvarris and 3xObsidian Guards, making a wall of Obsidian Guards in my start zone, all within Raelin's aura. Then Syvarris sniped from behind the screen. All the other players (it was 4 player free for all) ganged up on me because the strategy was perceived as too good.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old January 22nd, 2024, 09:15 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
And, tbh, defensive cheerleader is one of the top, if not the top, option there. I think it's a more strategically interesting archetype than a Shark, for instance, in terms of how you deploy the unit across the game, if it's going to be present in so many 'cheese games.
Great point! Becomes more of a puzzle to solve (for me anyway) as opposed to just getting frustrated with a unit that rolls a bajillion attack dice and has defenses that are difficult to crack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Nah, rats are worse.
They're definitely more annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
One of the only times I played Raelin (besides with Brunak) was with Syvarris and 3xObsidian Guards, making a wall of Obsidian Guards in my start zone, all within Raelin's aura. Then Syvarris sniped from behind the screen. All the other players (it was 4 player free for all) ganged up on me because the strategy was perceived as too good.
Nobody likes a camper Dendrik!

-insert signature here-
Old January 22nd, 2024, 10:51 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
And, tbh, defensive cheerleader is one of the top, if not the top, option there. I think it's a more strategically interesting archetype than a Shark, for instance, in terms of how you deploy the unit across the game, if it's going to be present in so many 'cheese games.
Great point! Becomes more of a puzzle to solve (for me anyway) as opposed to just getting frustrated with a unit that rolls a bajillion attack dice and has defenses that are difficult to crack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Nah, rats are worse.
They're definitely more annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Nobody likes a camper Dendrik!
We in the Gang rarely field her or the other A+ units. They are annoying and hog all the focus in a game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units