Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 19th, 2008, 05:24 AM

RedSkullz is surprisingly tart
Have figs for customs/want HS and custom cards

Hopefully this is allowed, and this is the proper place to do it... (i looked for a trading category but didn't find)
I have large collections of Heroclix(1000+ figures), Mage Knight (3000+ including many 2.0 sculpts) and Dungeons & Dragons miniatures (3000+). I am hoping to trade off some figures for HS figures i need...right now i only have X2 Swarm of the Marro master sets so i need ALOT. I would also like to trade any of the above for custom HS cards. (especially custom cards associated with Mage Knight figures)
If someone can help the new guy out, i would be very appreciative. I have lots of positive trade feedback on other sites i can refer. (40 on hcrealms, 20 on wizkids, 15 on maxminis)
I have an up list of my heroclix figures on http://www.miniaturetrading.com/ (username redskullz)
I have a 90% up to date D+D miniatures list on
http://www.maxminis.com/ (username redskullz)

Please lmk if you are interested in trading!

Last edited by RedSkullz; August 19th, 2008 at 05:26 AM. Reason: spelling error

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards