Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old May 2nd, 2008, 11:20 PM

JediNate Woo who?
Re: Monsterpocalypse (Heading to your way this fall)

Any chance someone would be willing to pick up the exclusive for me? If it is reasonable I would happily pay for someone to play Monsterpocalypse if they would give the figure to me in exchange.

Old May 3rd, 2008, 03:30 AM

Location: Kansas City metro area (Grain Valley, Blue Springs)
paradox22 knows what's in an order marker paradox22 knows what's in an order marker

In order to get the exclusive figure you must play in 5 games at their booth...which I think takes roughly 5 hours. Also, I think you'd have to sign up for 5 hour long time slots which would cost $10.00 Not exactly a "free" exclusive heroscape style...

Get your Kansas City Metro Scaping fix here: http://kcheroscapers.getphpbb.com/forum.html
Old May 3rd, 2008, 10:16 AM

saintBYgrace has disabled reputation

One thing is for sure, Monsterpocalypse is shaping up to be a game I am very much looking forward to play. While I am not much of a fan of the whole random booster pack way, I think I can take it with Monsterpocalypse (and who knows, maybe, just maybe they will give us a good reason to buy more boosters...like extra buildings.).

With that here is another great site to get you even more info on "Monsterpocalypse"...that site is: http://www.monsterinsider.net

God bless and keep faith;
-John-

Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in your ways and He will direct your paths."

Last edited by saintBYgrace; May 3rd, 2008 at 10:22 AM.
Old May 8th, 2008, 11:50 PM

Stryker has disabled reputation

I think privateer press has out done them selfs

A man who chooses to die standing with his head held high is the man you should be fear most.
Old May 12th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation

I must admit to being really excited about this game! The only thing that keeps me from peeing my pants with joy is this whole random booster pack garbage.

I will pick up what I can on an individual bases (ebay) where I can but I simply refuse to do the whole blind purchase thing. There are just to many good miniature games out there (Hordes & Warmachine included) where you don't have to put up with the whole cracker jack approach to selling miniatures.

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.
Old May 13th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation

I dont know, I just got into warmachine which I really like, I dont think I will be dumping more money into another miniatures game I would have to paint.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old May 13th, 2008, 10:26 AM

Maybe I am wrong about this but, I thought these minis came prepainted??? I don't care because I personally like to paint but.....?

Bannister

Old May 13th, 2008, 10:49 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The figures for this game are prepainted and blind purchased.

Newb.
Old May 13th, 2008, 11:16 AM

Thanks Newb, that's what I thought. See Tiberius you can spend your money freely.

Bannister

Old May 13th, 2008, 11:45 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation

Oh, my mistake then. Perhaps I will check it out. As not having to paint them definately gives them more appeal to me.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old May 13th, 2008, 06:39 PM

saintBYgrace has disabled reputation

If you need more info please check out the two sites I posted. These two sites will keep you up to date on everything "Monsterpocalypse". If you have not checked them out, you are missing some good stuff.

As for the blind purchases? While I agree that it would be better for me to know what I am getting but at the same time we have yet to see if they are going to include extra buildings or what-have-you.

As stated before and on the "Monsterpocalypse" webite, this will be a pre-painted miniatures game.

Proverbs 3:5-6

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in your ways and He will direct your paths."
Old May 13th, 2008, 08:28 PM

DarkBladeCB is surprisingly tart

I can't seem to find a price anywhere, or any other information about purchasing/packaging? Basically I'm interested in the cost per figure. Does anybody know? If the information hasn't been released yet, that's cool; I'll just keep my eye on it. Game looks nifty, though.

"Comics are a wellspring of imagination; comics can tell stories cheaply that other mediums cannot express. Today it costs $100 million to do special effects on film in 'Fantastic Four' that Jack Kirby could create 40 years ago with a pencil."
-Grant Morrison, at the New Yorker Festival

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures