Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 17th, 2023, 11:53 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Bay Area Brawl 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
The library was nice. We had our own space with plenty of room and tables and chairs. Even had our own entrance.

How old is your kid, and are they into 'Scape at all? If they are, maybe bring them to the next get together? I'm hoping to plan something casual in the next couple months. Whatever it is I'll be bringing my 8 year old, and I'm sure he'd love to have another kid there.
I have 8 and 15 year olds. Both would be down to come play...if I can just not have other schedule conflicts.
Old December 20th, 2023, 12:03 AM

Trust Keeper Woo who?
Re: Bay Area Brawl 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Killo Jr. and I had a great time meeting and throwing dice with everyone today. Thanks for putting this together, cmgames. I'm looking forward to repeating as champ at the next one.
Going to try and give you a run for your money on the next one lol.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events