Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old February 18th, 2023, 01:29 PM

MacBryce knows what's in an order marker MacBryce knows what's in an order marker
DrBo6's Poker-sized Heroscape Cards

I'm done with making Poker cards for my own Heroscape collection, so I wanted to share the design with the community.

This is what the cards look like:

I also created draft cards for all of them:

I made all the cards for Classic Scape (prior to DnD), Marvel, some Competitive Unit Congress ones and a few customs of my own.

You can find the source files on Github, where you can also make suggest edits in case you end up making more cards for the community:
https://github.com/drbo6/DrBo6s-Heroscape-Cards

The Github repository also includes an export of all the cards I already made in the Other/Print folder.

Happy 'Scaping!

Last edited by MacBryce; February 18th, 2023 at 04:10 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2023, 07:52 AM

Mrcellophane1978 is surprisingly tart
Re: DrBo6's Poker-sized Heroscape Cards

Very nice. Good job. These certainly would be more convenient.
Old March 2nd, 2023, 10:54 PM

MacBryce knows what's in an order marker MacBryce knows what's in an order marker
Re: DrBo6's Poker-sized Heroscape Cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcellophane1978 View Post
Very nice. Good job. These certainly would be more convenient.
Thanks! I enjoy them a lot myself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions