Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 26th, 2018, 11:33 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The Book of Bailey Hoskins

The Book of Bailey Hoskins

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 17
BLASTERS AND BEAST MASTERS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a repainted Heroclix figure from the Superman and Wonder Woman set.
Its model number and name are #009 / Accountable.

Tutorial on How to Paint this Figure

Character Bio - Bailey Hoskins is the child of two closeted mutants who passed the mutant gene onto their son. With the help of the X-Men, Bailey learned he is a mutant firecracker, capable of detonating his whole body like a bomb but the explosive forces released will kill him. Unable to use his powers Bailey struggles to find his place among the mutant community. (Comic Vine)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:_________________________________________________________________

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 1st, 2022 at 08:50 PM. Reason: png
Old May 26th, 2018, 11:33 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Bailey Hoskins (48 Hr Waiting Period)

NAME = BAILEY HOSKINS
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = HAPLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 50

THE WORST X-MAN EVER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Bailey, you may roll 8 combat dice. One at a time, for each skull rolled, you must, if possible, choose a figure within 3 spaces of Bailey to receive an automatic wound. You cannot choose the same figure more than twice. After using this special power, destroy Bailey.

Last edited by L0B5T3R; November 26th, 2018 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Size Medium 4
Old May 26th, 2018, 11:34 PM

Reserved for art:

Comic Images
Spoiler Alert!

Mini Background Images
Spoiler Alert!

Figure
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by L0B5T3R; November 28th, 2018 at 04:12 PM.
Old May 26th, 2018, 11:53 PM

CHANGE LOG
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by L0B5T3R; November 26th, 2018 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Updated change log.
Old May 26th, 2018, 11:58 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I'm a bit concerned about the power triggering instead of rolling defense dice. It feels to be like you would keep him in the back, then if anybody ever stuck their nose out to attack him, you'd attempt to kill them in response and have a reasonable chance of succeeding. Perhaps he should have to survive an attack before being able to bomb.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 27th, 2018, 12:32 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The limitation to 1 wound per figure makes it hard to use him effectively like that.

Last edited by dok; May 27th, 2018 at 12:34 AM. Reason: I prefer 3 defense
Old May 27th, 2018, 12:40 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd go 3 Life, 3 Defense - and I agree that the limit on the number of wounds you can inflict on a single figure keeps him from being too exploitable. (Though as I'm reading it, the limit is 2 wounds per figure, not 1)

I'd go Student for class - I've got some factional plans for young X-Men as Mutant Students.
Old May 27th, 2018, 01:15 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The limitation to 1 wound per figure makes it hard to use him effectively like that.
Didn't catch that part, all is well! In that case, I really like the direction here. Reminds me of original Thor's once per game lightning strike ability.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 27th, 2018, 01:34 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I was going to suggest a switch to Student here. Mechanically I'd put him at 3 Life/3 Defense, just because he's, well, kind of crappy, even by crappy X-Men standards.

I would like to see a proof of concept of the mod/repaint, though, before moving too far forward, just so we have our ducks in a row.
Old May 27th, 2018, 02:14 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
3. Is it ok to have The Worst X-Man Ever trigger instead of Bailey rolling defensive dice?
I know little about C3G, so my apologies if this time period is meant only for specific members or not supposed to be open to the public, but if I understand Classic 'Scape norms correctly, I think it would be more fitting to say before rolling defense dice instead of instead of. I've never heard of substituting the defense roll before (albeit I don't follow the superhero side of things), and if I were to begin regularly using C3G units as a newcomer, the power would beget some confusion as it's currently worded. Switching it to occur before rolling any defense dice shouldn't affect the way that the power plays out.
Old May 27th, 2018, 02:28 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Might be good to take a look at Parademon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 27th, 2018, 02:54 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I like 3 life/3 def. as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library