Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old October 1st, 2006, 06:08 PM

heroscraper has disabled reputation
Warlord bonding +

We played our first Advanced game last night, so I have a couple of questions.

I put my first order marker on the Roman Legionnaires. I put my second order marker on Marcus Gallus. Because of Warlord Binding, I can get two actions per turn out of Marcus...(Marcus, Legionnaires, Opponent, Marcus) yes or no?

Tarn Viking Warriors Berserker Charge is unlimited if you keep rolling 15+s...yes or no?

Thanks in Advance,
HS
Old October 1st, 2006, 06:29 PM

Pickle4192 has disabled reputation
1. yes but why not all on the Roman Legionnaires???

2. yes
Old October 1st, 2006, 06:30 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Scrapers,

You are not limited to one order marker per card. Should you want to toss all four (X included) onto the Legion you could, getting three activations with both them and Marcus.

And yes, theoretically infinite.

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 1st, 2006, 06:34 PM

heroscraper has disabled reputation
I might have a more fundamental misunderstanding...I thought only one marker could be placed on a card per round, and that that marker activated everyone on the card.

Thanks again,
hs
Old October 1st, 2006, 06:49 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscraper
I might have a more fundamental misunderstanding...I thought only one marker could be placed on a card per round, and that that marker activated everyone on the card.

Thanks again,
hs
You can actually place all or no order markers on any given card per round. It would be wise to place markers on the Legionnaires only until they begin to deplete in number. When placing a marker on them they automatically allow Marcus, (or any Warlord in this case), to move 1st. Just remember to move him, (if desired), before moving any Legionnaires or you forfeit the option. If you think that the Legionnaires are on the board and you do not want to move them, you still have the option to move Marcus.

And as long as you roll 15+ on th d20, you can continue to move the Tarns. Remember to read the card however because if any of the Tarns atack before you roll for Beserker Charge you also forfeit the option

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's