Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old August 16th, 2021, 02:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Free Guy
Enjoyed this one more than I thought and I pretty much despise first person shooter games. Better than the trailer and worth a trip to see it on the big screen.
Old August 17th, 2021, 05:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was thinking about seeing that this weekend as it looks like it might be a fun one. Other plans came up though. Maybe this week some time.
Old August 30th, 2021, 09:53 AM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Free Guy
Enjoyed this one more than I thought and I pretty much despise first person shooter games. Better than the trailer and worth a trip to see it on the big screen.
Can vouch, Free Guy was a really great movie.
Old August 30th, 2021, 12:08 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I have heard this over and over and I look forward to seeing it eventually.

I watched Chef, again, because I never get tired of seeing it. I'll watch it with anyone who hasn't seen it yet, just for the joy of sharing, and this was my opportunity to watch it with my mother and step-father.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 23rd, 2021, 12:16 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Watched Dune last night. Enjoyed it. Definitely the best adaptation, and you can tell the director and writers actually understand the source material and are fans. The cinematography is really good and almost demands to be seen on a big screen. Maybe a little long, but I'm not even going to complain. I saw it solo, and will see it again with the wife for sure.
Old October 23rd, 2021, 03:43 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not sure I need to watch it again.
Pretty long set up for a sequel that may not get made.
Acting was great. Great cast.
An awesome sequel will do wonders for this movie.
Loved the dragonflys!
Old October 23rd, 2021, 03:53 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Had the same feeling. Lot to love, but the plot didn't really have too intriguing of twists or turns. Just felt like a slow, intentional build, which is fine, just a lot more set up than pay off, so my ultimate feelings will be guided by how well (or if) there's payoff.

I do wish there was a bit more suspense. There's no real like "mystery" or "tension" I'm feeling that has me eager for more.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 9th, 2021, 05:39 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Eternals: A+++ This may be the world's first adult themed superhero film (no, not sexually). Amazing. Astounding. Eternal.

Best moment: ETERNALS WILL RETURN

(No spoilers here). In fact, a lot of weird stuff will happen along the way, so see it before it gets spoiled for you!

Some will disagree. Then again, its up to me who I consider an "adult." Since I'm turning 70 next Christmas Eve, I'm practically an Eternal myself.
Old November 15th, 2021, 04:15 PM

It certainly was different.
Felt more like a DC movie to me.
Old November 18th, 2021, 09:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Went and saw Ghostbusters: Afterlife today. For anyone who grew up watching the original 84' Ghostbusters, it's a 5 star, 10 out of 10, A+ film. No idea what someone who never saw the original will think. I'd recommend watching that '84 film first, then going to see this one in the theater. You can skip Ghostbusters II, I don't believe it has any relevance.
Old November 19th, 2021, 05:48 AM

Cool. May go to see that today.
The trailer looks awesome.
I got the original Ghostbusters soundtrack for my birthday. I must have been 11 then.
'Bustin makes me feel good'.
Old April 10th, 2022, 07:09 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sonic 2: it was like Sonic 1, just with more of everything. I wouldn't say these movies are necessarily good, but they are somehow much better than they have any right to be. Definitely worth checking out if you liked the first one.

~TAF, still wants to see what the nightmarish original design would've looked like for Tails or Knuckles

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies