Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old November 30th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: December 13 Maryland Heroscape tournament.

I'll take two maps, Clan. Three if I have to. I'll pick them later. Skippy is a maybe but probably not. I'll get back to you about the others.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 30th, 2014, 02:29 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!

You are going to have to move me to maybe right now.

Family stuff is looking like a probability for that day.

I'm holding out hope that we have it the following weekend instead, but it's not looking good

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old November 30th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidysox View Post
You are going to have to move me to maybe right now.

Family stuff is looking like a probability for that day.

I'm holding out hope that we have it the following weekend instead, but it's not looking good

Bummer Spidy. I'll hold out hope that you'll be able to make it.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old November 30th, 2014, 02:54 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll bring 1 or 2 maps, more if necessary. I brought 5 last tourney and would rather not do that many again.
Old November 30th, 2014, 10:20 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Jim and his son are confirmed as a yes. I'm sure they'd be happy to bring Guardian again, Clan, if that's ok with you.

= =
Old December 1st, 2014, 05:57 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thank you Dad Scaper and GO for the map help. I've assigned maps to each of you. If those maps are not agreeable, or you need to switch, please let me know. DS, at your mention, I've added Guardian to the list and assigned it to Jim. Please let me know if he can't do it.

Old December 3rd, 2014, 02:45 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Put me down as a yes.
Old December 3rd, 2014, 03:22 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Clan, FYI, the kid and I will have be getting in our car at 6:15. Which is something to be aware of, as people play upon maps that I bring.

= =
Old December 3rd, 2014, 10:03 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by kldonnelly View Post
Put me down as a yes.
Ok! Will do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Clan, FYI, the kid and I will have be getting in our car at 6:15. Which is something to be aware of, as people play upon maps that I bring.
No worries. Starting at noon we should be done in plenty of time.

Old December 4th, 2014, 06:07 AM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey Clan, unfortunately I am not going to be able to make this one either. My Scape drought continues. 😩
Old December 4th, 2014, 07:22 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Psshh. Lawyers.

Hopefully next time, Tom.

= =
Old December 4th, 2014, 08:22 AM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom View Post
Hey Clan, unfortunately I am not going to be able to make this one either. My Scape drought continues. ��

Darn! I even put one of your maps in this to entice you! Kidding, I like that map. Sorry you can't make it. Hopefully next time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events