Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old May 9th, 2014, 10:06 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Adam's Cityscape

I just finished building this model, yesterday. It's built on the same basic model as the Cape Cod Collectables building, Savaged by Trigger and myself into a Pinnacle Building.

The trifold figures are of my Daughter, Miranda, me, with the crowbar, and my late friend, Greg, who passed away unexpectedly, and never got to lay eyes on his paper doppleganger in action.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles