Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old December 23rd, 2017, 10:44 AM

My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker
My Darling Panzer's 12/23/17 Tradelist

Hello All,

So, first post here. I have lurked on and off on this forum a few years before Heroscape was discontinued (yeah, that long ago). I have always really enjoyed Heroscape and have played it with my brothers. We all live and work in different states now, but, when we get together for holidays, etc. we usually play a small game of Heroscape (though gone are the days of a whole table occupied with multiple castle sets). I don't really care all that much for D&D Master Set 3 and would like to trade (while I would like to purchase, I would like to trade first; and, no, I am not interested in selling: I would like more Heroscape not less! ). I have the entire set (with cards, terrain, etc.)

Have: All Master Set 3 Battle for the Underdark figures and associated cards.

Wants:
Wave 3: Kilts and Commandos, Heroes, Monks and Guards
Wave 4: Anything
Wave 6: Einar Imperiums and Archers, Zombies
Wave 9: Anything minus hero set
Aquilla's Alliance (!!!)
Ticalla Jungle (terrain and/or spiders)
Thaelenk Tundra (terrain and/or Dzu Teh)

Let me know if I really screwed up this post. If I have successful trades, I will update what I have left of the Master Set. Many thanks!!

Last edited by My Darling Panzer; November 12th, 2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:00 PM

MikeNorman930 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: My Darling Panzer's 12/23/17 Tradelist

Don't know if your willing to buy, but I have:

Wave 3: McDirk and Micro Agents
Wave 4: Parmenio, Sacred Band, and Aubrien Archers
Wave 6: Zombies
Old December 23rd, 2017, 10:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Same question here as I know I have these and if you buy multiple items I'm very reasonable on making deals...as far as trades we are mostly looking for Star Wars Miniatures and D&D set (mostly the terrain)

Wave 3: Heroes, Monks and Guards
Wave 6: Einar Imperiums

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 11:36 PM

My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker My Darling Panzer knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Same question here as I know I have these and if you buy multiple items I'm very reasonable on making deals...as far as trades we are mostly looking for Star Wars Miniatures and D&D set (mostly the terrain)

Hello,

Sorry, you didn't place my post in quotes, so was this directed at me?

If so, you list the D&D set. Is there anything from the Third Master Set you are looking for (again, I have the terrain) that you can be specific on? Thanks,
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:08 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Darling Panzer View Post
Quote:

Hello,

Sorry, you didn't place my post in quotes, so was this directed at me?

If so, you list the D&D set. Is there anything from the Third Master Set you are looking for (again, I have the terrain) that you can be specific on? Thanks,
Yes it was directed at you as a follow up to Mike's comment asking if you are willing to buy as I have the wave 3 and wave 6 stuff listed for sale on my thread.

If you are not interested in buying and only in trading I may be interested in the D&D Master Set. The terrain and the Squad are all I "need" but I'm open to discussion of the rest. Feel free to PM me.

My thread is here

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 24th, 2017, 03:08 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Darling Panzer View Post
Hello All,

So, first post here. I have lurked on and off on this forum a few years before Heroscape was discontinued (yeah, that long ago). I have always really enjoyed Heroscape and have played it with my brothers. We all live and work in different states now, but, when we get together for holidays, etc. we usually play a small game of Heroscape (though gone are the days of a whole table occupied with multiple castle sets). I don't really care all that much for D&D Master Set 3 and would like to trade (while I would like to purchase, I would like to trade first; and, no, I am not interested in selling: I would like more Heroscape not less! ). I have the entire set (with cards, terrain, etc.) and would like to trade with the following:

Wave 3: Kilts and Commandos, Heroes, Monks and Guards
Wave 4: Anything
Wave 6: Einar Imperiums and Archers, Zombies
Wave 9: Anything minus hero set
Aquilla's Alliance (!!!)
Ticalla Jungle (terrain and/or spiders)
Thaelenk Tundra (terrain and/or Dzu Teh)

Let me know if I really screwed up this post. If I have successful trades, I will update what I have left of the Master Set. Many thanks!!
If you want Ticalla, I’m your man

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 24th, 2017, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Yes it was directed at you as a follow up to Mike's comment asking if you are willing to buy as I have the wave 3 and wave 6 stuff listed for sale on my thread.

If you are not interested in buying and only in trading I may be interested in the D&D Master Set. The terrain and the Squad are all I "need" but I'm open to discussion of the rest. Feel free to PM me.

My thread is here
Yes, for now only trading.

Okay, so would the Deepwyrm Drow for the Jandar Sentinels be good for you?

I see on your thread that want a 7-hex dungeon 1-hex shadow; I can provide both. For the 1-hex, would you like one rock formation with it as well? I don't know what would be a good terrain --> figure trade. Would the Einar Emerpiums be asking too much?

Also, with your figures, do they come with the army card? Mine will, but I don't wish to assume. Thanks!
Old December 24th, 2017, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
If you want Ticalla, I’m your man
Nice. Love me some Ticalla. What all were you looking for from the Third Master set? Once I know that, we can gauge what a fair trade might be. Thanks!
Old December 26th, 2017, 11:27 AM

Okay, edit: I have all figures (minus troll...for some reason...) and cards from D&D Master Set 3 and am looking for the trades listed in my OP minus the red text. Thanks!
Old December 28th, 2017, 08:55 PM

Had a great trade with Japes. Merchandise arrived in a timely manner and all was in great condition.
Old December 28th, 2017, 09:08 PM
A Man of Taste

It was great from my end as well. Everything arrived as promised. Trades are always scary but this one was great.

Old January 13th, 2018, 09:30 AM

epic bump!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades