Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old July 28th, 2011, 10:17 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Valhalla Fan Art and Fiction

Right. I'll get up past page 10 when I can.
Old July 29th, 2011, 12:08 AM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm an oldie, so here are some musts from a long long ago.

The Fall of Valhalla by Darconus. This man was practically worshiped when he was writing. Anything by him needs to be in here.

Bluekitsune13's art by Bluekitsune. I was always a follower.

Allskull's Art by Allskulls. Really good drawings.

The Trials of Syvarris by Darconus. Prequel to The Fall of Valhalla. I personally have never read this one, but I assume its quite amazing.

The Flag Bearer Wars by Darconus. This one was great. Odin decides the the war on Valhalla has drawn to a close.

Dragonslayer's Images by Dragonslayer. Many have probably seen these in the gallery, but are unaware of their true origins.

Johnny's One-Off Fan-Fics by Johnny139. This is what started the one-off fan-fic craze that used to sweep this forum.

To Kill A Marro Drone by Keetacongoo. You will not regret taking the time to read this monster of a story. The only shame was that it ended before it even began.

Memescape by Various. Just cause. ^_^

Having A Marvelous Time by Pumpkin_King. The definitive Heroscape fan fiction.

How Armies Are Made: A Short Story by Keetacongoo. One of my favorite Heroscapeist (its a real artistic movement, look it up) writers turned out this story before leaving the site for good back in 2009.

HEH's Art by Hex_Enduction_Hour. The premier Heroscape artist.

Microscape Comics by Various. Read 'em, punkz.

Talyn's Images by Talyn. Soooooooo Prettyyyy.

Mooseman's Images by Mooseman. Its on page 9, but I want to make sure this art isn't skipped.

And for a bit of shameless plugging:

Crawl Through the Dungeon by Dragonfire9788. No other story has filled my heart with so much joy and so much awesome. Reading this will change your life bro, even if the writer was too busy being awesome to finish it. (Though he is thinking of starting it up again. Pray that he does. )

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old July 29th, 2011, 12:32 AM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Right. I'll load those in when I can. Unfortunately, I'm going somewhere for the next two days, so it'll be a while before the thread is updated. I'm somewhere on page nine, though, so I'm getting there. I've also updated my fan fic. Feel free to look.
Old July 29th, 2011, 08:13 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire9788 View Post

, , and

Does hextr1p have a thread for his stuff? I searched for it but couldn't find it.

Last edited by Lamaclown; July 29th, 2011 at 08:20 AM.
Old July 29th, 2011, 02:01 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire9788 View Post

, , and

Does hextr1p have a thread for his stuff? I searched for it but couldn't find it.
I don't ever remember him having one, but I could be wrong.

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old August 2nd, 2011, 07:19 PM

I have completed the first ten pages and am now sorting an updating the items. Ratings will be coming in for one fan fic at a time, And descriptions for the fan art have been requested and will probably trickle in over a week or two.

Be sure to remind of anything that is not there that is either recent or too good to miss. Also, if the status of something needs to be updated, let me know.
Old August 20th, 2011, 01:56 PM

The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker The Deadliest Warrior knows what's in an order marker

How do we vote for these pages? And why are some of my unfinished works in this competition?

'My dog's got no nose.'
"How does it smell?"
'Terrible.'
Old August 20th, 2011, 02:31 PM

Um, this is an index, not a competition. Your unfinished stuff is in here because it is in the forum, and has duly been indexed. There's a lot of unfinished stuff out there. As to voting for pages, I take it you are referring to the indexed items? I will send you a PM when I need a rating. I'm going through it all one by one, so as to not generate confusion.
Old December 5th, 2011, 06:29 PM

The book has been updated. Vengeance and the Price of Un-Life have been added, as well as some sorting that I missed. The next wave fo updates are pouring in.
Old December 6th, 2011, 03:50 PM

Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker Orcs Blade knows what's in an order marker

Vengeance is in the index! Can't wait to find the ratings on my two stories!

BTW, I'm confused with the ranking of authors...it says that I'm a "Bronze Author". How did I pull that off?

Orcs Blade is Evar Scarcarver...
in theTWILIGHT CAVE...
Old December 6th, 2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orcs Blade View Post
Vengeance is in the index! Can't wait to find the ratings on my two stories!

BTW, I'm confused with the ranking of authors...it says that I'm a "Bronze Author". How did I pull that off?
How did you pull that off? By being one of the best authors here. You got third place, my friend.
Old December 6th, 2011, 08:21 PM

Index updated. The Final Battleground linked and updated, and teh Quest for Valhalla updated. Updated ratings added to Indiana Jones and the Wizards of the Coast.
UPDATE: Indiana is again updated.
UPDATE: Indy is yet again updated.

Last edited by TGRF; December 6th, 2011 at 09:50 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction