Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 2nd, 2009, 07:53 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My brothers birthday present...

Alright, so my little brother is really into this thing called NERF. You know the guns?
Anyway, I knew he was asking for some for his brithday, and wasn't surprised when He opened a rather large present to reveal this huge gun:
http://www.logictv.com/UserFiles/Nerf1.jpg
Now first thing I could think of was,"Wow that is a lot of plastic, and what is up with those colors?!"

I saw a cool gun, with the worst colors imaginable for a gun like that. Something had to be done. After a little coaxing I convinced my little brother that it would look "way cool" if it was a different color. I am now proud to present the modded Nerf Vulcan...
Kind of blury..

I hope you guys like the changes I did to it.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 08:02 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My brothers birthday present...

Nice paint job! Those things are really fun to use.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 08:19 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

That looks really nice!

Have you ever modded a NERF gun in a way to take out the safety thing for the air release and the spring in the gun? I have a friend who is really into them and he always mods them like that.
I know it's your brothers but, you maybe could convince him

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 09:00 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is what they are all talking about, however I don't know how that would apply to an automatic gun like that....
Old August 2nd, 2009, 09:04 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Kinda looks like the Spartan Laser from Halo 3. Looks great, Scotty! I wish you could come repaint some of my guns!

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 2nd, 2009, 09:46 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
This is what they are all talking about, however I don't know how that would apply to an automatic gun like that....
I'm really not sure either. All I know is that we had a NERF battle and he just owned the whole course with his Vulcan.

Oh, and a small tidbit, NERF does not stand for anything. Weird huh?

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 09:58 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!

That is a really cool paint job! I always wanted to have NERF guns when I was young, but parents never allowed it. As a college student, if it weren't for HeroScape I think I would be spending all my money on a different plastic addiction

I did, however, attempt a repaint of my own. I'm kind of into the steampunk look, and this gun just jumped out at me, begging to be painted:

Anyway, I don't want to steal too much of your thunder Nice job!
Old August 2nd, 2009, 10:00 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nooblar View Post
That is a really cool paint job! I always wanted to have NERF guns when I was young, but parents never allowed it. As a college student, if it weren't for HeroScape I think I would be spending all my money on a different plastic addiction

I did, however, attempt a repaint of my own. I'm kind of into the steampunk look, and this gun just jumped out at me, begging to be painted:

Anyway, I don't want to steal too much of your thunder Nice job!

Agh! I have a Maverick I've wanted repainted so bad... I may just have to crack and attempt it myself even though I suck at painting.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 2nd, 2009, 10:51 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey that thing looks great! I myself am not into nerf too much, but I have always liked that gun, it reminds me a RE4 weapon.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 11:01 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Good stuff, guys! I've got a Maverick with the Roulette mod and some Hot Rod Red paint.

What I really want to do, though, is paint my dual Storm 5-shots green to look like the Enforcers of Unreal Tournament (they'd be better if they were 10-shots, but I couldn't find them ).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General