Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 4th, 2007, 08:57 PM

4525paintball has disabled reputation
(sorry last time i messed up HERE are the pictures) LOL
Sorry for the wait, here are my customs. I'll put in the stats later.
Yoda

Jawa Sharpshooters

Droid Destroyer

Tuscan Elite Sniper

Tuscan Rifleman

Tuscan Raiders

Einar Droid

Yes, that was a custom bridge, here are some pictures of it.

Bridge top

Bridge Side

I also made some custom repaints of the Knights of Weston and Sir Dendricks. Here are some pictures

Front: Knights of Weston
Back:Sir Dendricks

Old July 6th, 2007, 01:41 AM

Faustus is surprisingly tart
Quote:
but having the whole cloak be a non-targetable object might be too much of an advantage.

all you would have to do is walk him backward and it would be pretty hard to hit
Well, the Star Wars mini version has "Dark Armor" so my version just has "Dark Cape w/ Super Walk Backwards Action."

The outdoors is what happens when I'm going from one place to another.
Old July 6th, 2007, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faustus

great customs .

but having the whole cloak be a non-targetable object might be too much of an advantage.

all you would have to do is walk him backward and it would be pretty hard to hit .
Actually, i think it is fair, because all in all his special attacks are mostly only powerful against squads, so he should be able to have his cape untargetable
Old July 6th, 2007, 02:20 PM

Of course he does have six attack....
Old July 6th, 2007, 06:18 PM

A few more of my creations:

Old July 7th, 2007, 02:25 PM

those card bases are perfect, how do you do it?
Old July 7th, 2007, 06:09 PM

I downloaded all the blank marvel cards that are available in the downloads section. Then I searched the net for the correct emblems and pasted them in. I also cut out the section where the picture goes so that I can just put the picture behind it.

It's super easy if you use photoshop. If you want, I could post my blank cards on here for you to use and save you some trouble...

Old July 8th, 2007, 01:16 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Here are my Star Wars customs. None have been play tested yet, so they will probably change when I get around to doing that.

Old July 8th, 2007, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faustus
I downloaded all the blank marvel cards that are available in the downloads section. Then I searched the net for the correct emblems and pasted them in. I also cut out the section where the picture goes so that I can just put the picture behind it.

It's super easy if you use photoshop. If you want, I could post my blank cards on here for you to use and save you some trouble...
I would appreciate it if you did, thanks allot
Old July 8th, 2007, 12:14 PM

Anakin is a little cheap with his 5 attack and 4 defense haha, but still, your cards are great good job!
Old July 8th, 2007, 12:25 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Wow, I wish I was half as good at making templates as you guys. I too would appreciate blank versions of those. If nothing else, they look amazing. (That's not to say there's nothing else good about them, I just haven't read them over enough to be able to say one way or the other. :P)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 8th, 2007, 01:51 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4525paintball
Anakin is a little cheap with his 5 attack and 4 defense haha, but still, your cards are great good job!
You're probably right. I find that when I play test my customs, their point values tend to change significantly. I guess I'm not good at estimating those yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards