Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 5th, 2020, 05:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Old One Eye (Initial PT)

Yeah, I can see A King Rises being tricky to get a lot of mileage out of in a 1000 point match. I think it's something that'll get more valuable as dino options expand, though.

Seems like she's pretty close on cost!
Old April 6th, 2020, 06:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Old One Eye (Initial PT complete)

Well I guess one response is better than none.
Any objections to dropping A King Rises for:

DINO DOMINANCE
Old One Eye rolls one additional die when attacking or defending against an adjacent Huge figure.
Old April 6th, 2020, 06:56 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Old April 6th, 2020, 07:03 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm cool either way.
Old April 6th, 2020, 07:33 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I mean, it’s pretty niche. Not a ton of huge figures. I’m not a huge fan of powers based on opponents armies (unless specifically thematic for the character)
Old April 6th, 2020, 07:40 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not as niche as A King Rises which applies to a single figure in all of C3G.
One you are probably better off not drafting with OOE. At least that has been my experience.
Old April 6th, 2020, 08:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Not as niche as A King Rises which applies to a single figure in all of C3G.
One you are probably better off not drafting with OOE. At least that has been my experience.
King rises is based on your own army, so instantly not as niche. It’s available every game. If it’s based on an opponent, then you won’t get the option most games.

Personally I’d rather tweak king rises since it’s a cool power, but I won’t stop you if you like the other power.
Old April 6th, 2020, 08:36 PM

Maybe not as niche but certainly not better and less on theme. If you have any suggestions on how to make the power better, I would appreciate the input.
Old April 6th, 2020, 09:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I was never a fan of having a power on one Event Hero that only worked if you drafted a 2nd (specific) Event Hero into your army. Too rigid an army build structure for my tastes. The Huge figure counter seems a lot more fun. Old One Eye vs. Galactus, vs. Megatron, vs. King Kong, vs. Master Mold, etc.
Old April 6th, 2020, 09:38 PM

My thoughts as well. I was never big on the power but other people liked it so I wanted to at least give it a try. A big problem is Satanus prefers to be alone. Having other Dinos around hogging up space makes it harder for him to execute Chomping Frenzy.
Old April 6th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I like this new power. Dinos vs King Kong is basically the new Magic set.
Old April 6th, 2020, 10:30 PM
...has moist legs

If you’re good with it then great! I personally don’t like them because I never play counterdraft figures. Hard to judge testing results with units that are better or worse completely dependent on match up.

I don’t have any true suggestions otherwise at this moment. It’s hard to also since I don’t know the theme or the characters

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library