Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

Old June 1st, 2020, 11:35 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

I prefer 3, as we only have a little more than 5 frequent posters anyway and other places have no problems with one LD. That being said, if no one else feels this way, I won't push it any further.
Old June 1st, 2020, 11:42 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
What do y'all think?
Sounds good to me.
Old June 1st, 2020, 11:47 PM

This might b reason to support the geographic generals:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geogra...oral_geography

Also a copy/paste situation could probably work for any necessary changes. Although, I'll mention again in Hasbro-scape there weren't a whole lot of general specific abilities, more focused on species and the like. So, I don't see it being a super common occurrence.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:51 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

3 sounds better to me for now.

And the geographic generals suggestion has issues with the Balrog and Orcs in the Misty Mountains, the Elves and Dwarves in the Mirkwood and Iron Mountains, and the Barrow Wights in the west. Angmar was also in the North.

And once you bring Beleriand into the picture, eveything completely changes.
Old June 2nd, 2020, 12:56 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd like to vote for 3 per fellowship as well, just in the interest of activity. So at least 1 active member is in each group and can help to facilitate, push information out and keep others involved that have busy schedules.

I'm fine with Geographic areas being on the mythical "flip side" that I'm talking about, though I think it's also important to have a Hasbro general as well because I'd like these customs to be accepted and integrated with other Heroscape without completely looking alien. So, I'm still in the camp of "do both" but I'm not going to be alienated if we choose one or the other.
Old June 5th, 2020, 04:46 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm planning to call this vote this weekend. We would love to have your votes! Hope everyone is okay.
@Ninja Status @boromir96 @infectedsloth @Archie97 @Son of Arathorn @Ronin

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 5th, 2020, 04:52 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Sorry I've been absent, protests have kept me preoccupied.
3 per fellowship sounds like a good route to take
Old June 8th, 2020, 12:23 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

My main concern about a fellowship of 3 is that if just 1 person drops off the face of the earth for a bit the fellowship is kinda hindered by that. But with a group of 5 the fellowship is less hurt by 1 or even 2 people disappearing.

It's also a way to more evenly distribute our less active members.

In other news, how should we name our fellowships? Ideally it should be something that fits in a thread title without taking away from the rest of the thread title, like "Fellowship A" "Fellowship B" etc. or "Fellowship 1" "Fellowship 2" etc.

--
--
--

--
Old June 8th, 2020, 12:40 PM

Let's begin nominations for who will be running the first fellowship here. Everyone is free to nominate themselves and also to decline nominations of themselves by other people.

EDIT: Meant to tag everyone @White Knight @Shiftrex @Splash @Ninja Status @boromir96 @Chris Perkins @infectedsloth @Archie97 @Son of Arathorn @Ronin

--
--
--

--
Old June 8th, 2020, 12:53 PM

Fellowship of Moria Orcs, I assume we'll be voting for new Fellowships each time the designs pass through. Can we only nominate one person?
Old June 8th, 2020, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Fellowship of Moria Orcs, I assume we'll be voting for new Fellowships each time the designs pass through. Can we only nominate one person?
I don't see a reason to cap nominations at 1 person. Probably no more than 3. We'll see what we think after we've done a few.

I expect us to start voting on the next Fellowship either in parallel with this nomination process or as soon as it is resolved. I expect it will be the Cave Troll + Ugluk + Lurtz + Uruk-Hai Scouts.

--
--
--

--
Old June 8th, 2020, 07:43 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So, its envisioned to be a relatively quick process then? What's the timeframe you expect to assign to each voting period? Or is it based more on how many people actually chime in?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs