Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old September 12th, 2009, 09:58 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Pit Trap Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
And it's all your fault.

Totally. I rock.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 14th, 2009, 07:22 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fencerjared View Post
No, adjacency is the same thing as engaged, you can only be engaged to enemy figures though. This question has been gone over endlessly.
But we are not talking about a figure but a space - how would you define an adjacent space? I would say it is the six spaces surrounding the space in the middle.
I believe that, since adjacency only matters where figures are involved, two spaces are only considered adjacent if the figures on it are adjacent. These figures might be hypothetical, like they are when the rules talk about a figure moving to an empty adjacent space.

When the rules talk about an adjacent space, it is just a shortcut 8-year-old way of simplifying the inherent complexities, in much the same way as one does not have to understand the priciples of gravity to grasp that an apple falls down. However, the apple is still bound by these principles, much like the figure on the pit trap is bound by the rules of adjacency.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Rules team on Poftka:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuru
Can you summon a figure off a pit trap? YES. As long as a figure friendly to the trapped figure is adjacent to it.

Can you throw a figure off of a pit trap? YES. As long as a figure friendly to the trapped figure is adjacent to it.

Can Tul-Bak-Ra Teleport off of a pit trap? YES. As long as a friendly figure is adjacent to him.

Can you carry a figure off of a pit trap? YES. Because you are choosing the pit trapped figure when the carrying (friendly) figure is adjacent.
He guys, I could not help noticing that the original question ofthis thread was not answered: Can Saylind summon a figure off of a pit trap?

My guess is that the answer is: "YES. As long as a figure friendly to the trapped figure is adjacent to it." but please correct me if I got that wrong.

It also seems that the effect of the pit trap really is: no movement, no being moved, no getting off of the Pit Trap in any way, by means of glyph or special power or otherwise, unless a figure friendly to the trapped figure is adjacent to it. Again, please correct me if I got that wrong.

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Last edited by RobertDD; September 14th, 2009 at 07:46 PM.
Old September 14th, 2009, 07:28 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think you're correct. I'm getting that vibe, so yes.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old September 14th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Quote:
Rules team on Poftka:
Quote:
Can you summon a figure off a pit trap? YES. As long as a figure friendly to the trapped figure is adjacent to it.

Can you throw a figure off of a pit trap? YES. As long as a figure friendly to the trapped figure is adjacent to it.

Can Tul-Bak-Ra Teleport off of a pit trap? YES. As long as a friendly figure is adjacent to him.

Can you carry a figure off of a pit trap? YES. Because you are choosing the pit trapped figure when the carrying (friendly) figure is adjacent.
He guys, I could not help noticing that the original question ofthis thread was not answered: Can Saylind summon a figure off of a pit trap?
Seems answered to me.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old September 14th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
Quote:
Rules team on Poftka:
Quote:

Seems answered to me.
And I read that at least 4 times. Thanks!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's