Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 10th, 2015, 07:55 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Post To Walk the Halls of Fear - A Short Fan Fiction

This is a short fan fiction. Recently, TAF gave out a prompt on the Fan Fic Contest. While writing my entry for that prompt, I - for whatever reason - wrote it in chapters. That and the fact that it was fairly long for an entry prompted me to make it its own fan fiction, in addition to posting it as my entry.
I will update this fan fiction every day, meaning I should be done by the 14, one day before the Competition deadline. I will update both this thread and my entry in the Competition at the same time (so no, you can't read ahead ).

Copyright Paragraph (Just because I'm paranoid that way):
Spoiler Alert!

And now, I give you:

To Walk the Halls of Fear
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; April 27th, 2017 at 02:06 PM.
Old November 11th, 2015, 01:43 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: To Walk the Halls of Fear - A Short Fan Fiction

Ooh good start!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old November 12th, 2015, 04:52 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry for the delay, I was sick. I will post chapter three later today.
But first, chapter two:
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old November 12th, 2015, 10:07 PM

Chapter Three: Sounds and Sensations
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old November 14th, 2015, 05:09 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Very enjoyable so far. And well written.
Old November 15th, 2015, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose View Post
Very enjoyable so far. And well written.
Why thank you. And now to finish it up, chapter four and five:

Chapter Four: Reality
Spoiler Alert!

Chapter Five: Machinations
Spoiler Alert!

Epilogue: Freedom
Spoiler Alert!

~TGRF.
Old November 15th, 2015, 04:24 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I figured Mark was not what he seemed, but wasn't sure where you were going. Good job.
Old April 14th, 2017, 05:26 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just finished reading this for the first time. A good job as always TGRF. Thanks for providing entertainment for me on my night shifts all these years! Often nice to have something besides video games to do!

Its interesting to me how in your latest works you draw out the darker side of the Alliance leaders. This and The River that was Red for example.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old April 14th, 2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Just finished reading this for the first time. A good job as always TGRF. Thanks for providing entertainment for me on my night shifts all these years! Often nice to have something besides video games to do!

Its interesting to me how in your latest works you draw out the darker side of the Alliance leaders. This and The River that was Red for example.
Ah, night shifts! So that's how you read my fictions so quickly.

Crixus33 also mentioned that about turning the good guys evil. It wasn't an intention of mine, but it does seem to be a pattern. Always good to fall away from what is expected.

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction