Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 9th, 2018, 12:13 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's customs: Star Wars Republic Forces 10/07/18

revised

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:52 AM.
Old October 9th, 2018, 01:02 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:52 AM.
Old October 9th, 2018, 10:18 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Looks great. I like it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 9th, 2018, 12:38 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I'm going to just trickle this one in here before the Commanders because I have a Soft Spot for Wookiees. I will be making a ranged squad of these guys as well because there are just so many cool wookiee minis with guns out there not to. To Start up some Wookiee Love Here is Tarful

I started out with giving him Chewie type stats and abilities because he and Chewie are pretty similar when it comes down to brute strength. The difference between the two is Tarful is just a big commanding Wookiee with no loyalty ties. The Charging Assault ability of the Kozuke Samurai just really fit here with a crazed wookiee charging in to really get blood.
Next are the Wookiee Warriors. Similar to Tarful, they are Crazed Melee Fighting Wookiees. I wanted to keep their stats reflecting their brutish wookiee attributes giving them higher attack and higher defense. To keep it in check I made them into a squad of 2 figures. What really popped into my head was during Episode III on the Battle for Kashyyyk when the two wookiees jumped onto the droid tank planting explosives and dove into the water. Another thing that comes to mind are the Awesome Wookiee berserkers from the force Unleashed Video Games. These guys can really deal damage to heroes if they get in close enough. They are so-so on the number game when it comes down to killing squads though.
I like Tarful a lot! Are you making a second Wookiee squad with range?
Old October 9th, 2018, 01:02 PM
"like" happy

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:53 AM.
Old October 9th, 2018, 03:22 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I think that's great. Han said, "a wookiee will tear your arms out", not "Chewie might tear your arms out."
Old October 9th, 2018, 04:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Now you need to start getting some models together for the hard to find mini's. Rex for one is one I've not been able to find. And if I had printable models for all these squad figures I'd be in a much bigger hurry to buy a printer.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 9th, 2018, 04:18 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Now you need to start getting some models together for the hard to find mini's. Rex for one is one I've not been able to find. And if I had printable models for all these squad figures I'd be in a much bigger hurry to buy a printer.
Im using the 501st legion clone commander mini for Rex. The paint job is really close for the phase 2 armor. The model doesnt have a jet pack but rexs jet pack is fairly small and could be modded easily if needed. I already have a bacara, gree, cody, arc trooper, and generic clone commander along with at least 3 to 4 squads of each clone type. I have tons of wookiees. The choice of making 2 man squads out of them was to allow them to be as awesome as wookiees should be. A wookiee with 3 attack or less just doesnt sound like a wookiee. They are still fairly cheap on sites like miniature market and coolstuffinc. There are quite a few different stances of wookiee warriors out there as well to use in place of the two I picked. Same case for the shooters.

Old October 9th, 2018, 04:43 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

You're a machine TREX. I like the links between the Wookiees and Chewie. A couple minor things: you misspelled "Wookiee Warriors", "Ferocious", and "Tarfful".
Old October 9th, 2018, 05:02 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
You're a machine TREX. I like the links between the Wookiees and Chewie. A couple minor things: you misspelled "Wookiee Warriors", "Ferocious", and "Tarfful".
Thanks Arch. I'll update those. For whatever reason, I can't see Wookieepedia on my computer that I use photoshop on. I really appreciate all you guys feedback on these to get them tuned in a bit more.

Updated: The original card post for the Wookiee Warriors and Tarfful that is linked to the OP.

Last edited by TREX; October 9th, 2018 at 05:22 PM.
Old October 9th, 2018, 06:35 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Im using the 501st legion clone commander mini for Rex. The paint job is really close for the phase 2 armor. The model doesnt have a jet pack but rexs jet pack is fairly small and could be modded easily if needed. I already have a bacara, gree, cody, arc trooper, and generic clone commander along with at least 3 to 4 squads of each clone type. I have tons of wookiees. The choice of making 2 man squads out of them was to allow them to be as awesome as wookiees should be. A wookiee with 3 attack or less just doesnt sound like a wookiee. They are still fairly cheap on sites like miniature market and coolstuffinc. There are quite a few different stances of wookiee warriors out there as well to use in place of the two I picked. Same case for the shooters.
Good call on the 501st Commander. I think I may actually have that figure.

Old October 9th, 2018, 07:11 PM
"like" happy

revised

Last edited by TREX; August 2nd, 2021 at 04:53 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards