Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 22nd, 2017, 01:37 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Oh that is so cool. I love fallout. Is it coming to kickstarter

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 22nd, 2017, 03:23 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Oh that is so cool. I love fallout. Is it coming to kickstarter
Not sure yet if it's KS or pre-order.

I heard about it from Ash Barker, he's a guy who has a YouTube channel that I subscribe to called Guerilla Miniatures Games. He does play throughs of a lot of cool tabletop miniatures games.

He started a Facebook page for the Fallout game https://m.facebook.com/groups/113493...?ref=bookmarks. He also posted a quote from the developer of the game, that says the game can be played in vs, solo and co-op modes.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 22nd, 2017, 11:32 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thanks for the Info. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I did a google search for it and found nothing.

Old April 22nd, 2017, 01:49 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Thanks for the Info. I'll have to keep an eye out for it. I did a google search for it and found nothing.

http://www.modiphius.com/fallout.html

Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:23 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

When it comes to Modiphius, I'm waiting for John Carter: Warlord of Mars, the board game!
Old April 22nd, 2017, 06:49 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

My son got me Joking Hazard for my birthday last month. It's a build your own Cyanide and Happiness comic strip game. Since it was the middle of the volleyball season, we just barely got the chance to play. It's a lot of fun. It's a party game a la Apples to Apples, or Cards Against Humanity, but I think it doesn't overstay its welcome like Apples to Apples does. We played until my daughter and son in law had to go home, and we still could have kept going. I think there were two of us around seven or eight points, and I don't think anyone had less than three.

The basic gameplay is you get dealt a hand of single comic panel cards, the player acting as judge turns a card over from the top of the deck, the judge adds a second card either before or after the deck card, and the players pick a card from their hand as a candidate for the punchline. The judge then picks a winning card and that player gets a point. There are a lot of cards that some will find offensive. I ended up taking about a third of the deck out to keep it on the tasteful side, and there is still plenty of fuel for good jokes.

EDIT to add:
Here is one of my winning rounds.

Last edited by Agent Minivann; April 23rd, 2017 at 09:44 PM.
Old April 26th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
A lot more info here TREX

http://www.modiphius.com/fallout.html

"MODIPHIUS BRINGS FALLOUT TO THE TABLETOP
Massively Popular Video Game Being Developed Into First Tabletop Game with Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Tabletop Miniatures Game

LONDON, ENGLAND (April 26, 2017): Modiphius Entertainment, publisher of the Star Trek Adventures, Achtung! Cthulhu, Mutant Chronicles, Conan, Infinity and John Carter of Mars roleplaying games, is thrilled to announce today that Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, the first tabletop miniatures game based on the Fallout universe, is currently in development and is set to release November 2017.

In Fallout: Wasteland Warfare, players will build their own crew from a wide range of factions, allies and iconic characters from the Fallout series, and play in apocalyptic games of 3 - 30 high quality 32mm scale resin miniatures through a huge variety of iconic scenery and settlement buildings, from the Red Rocket to Sanctuary Hills, Nuka- Cola vending machines and wrecked vehicles. Settlements will include buildings, defenses and resources that impact the crew’s army list and abilities in the wasteland.

Fallout: Wasteland Warfare will include an entire narrative campaign arc as well as unique random missions with narrative-style objectives, and Crew Caps recovered in missions can be used to improve the crew’s perks, weapons, gear, and upgrades for the next encounter. In either Player vs. Player, or Tournament mode, players will try to survive the tabletop wasteland.

The game will also come with a customizable solo-play AI deck to control enemies that play to their strengths and replicate a faction’s tactics while attempting a narrative mission or perfecting settlement-building strategy. Players can also team up with a friend to defend a larger settlement or explore narrative missions in cooperative games against AI forces or the post-apocalyptic dangers of the wasteland.

Organized Play packs will be available at launch to retail stores, organizers and gaming groups. Fallout: Wasteland Warfare will be available for pre-order in the summer."

Old April 26th, 2017, 07:46 PM
"like" happy

Thanks hahma. It definitely looks fun. Im not too sure ill get it because of the already massive hoard of junk ive already accumulated.

Old April 26th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Prickly Cactus

Yeah TREX, I'll have to see the cost both shirt term and long term. I'm about to pledge a good bit to The Drowned Earth kickstarter, as it looks freaking awesome!

Old April 26th, 2017, 11:57 PM
"like" happy

I just have quite a bit of stuff on the way from kickstarters to back another. After backing this 3d printer/cnc/laser etching machine I may even pass on zombicide green horde. Ill have to start posting my painted rum and bones figures on here. Im all but done with season 1s core box. I got in some BOSS Battlefront heroscape last night. It is super fun. Hopefully the BOSS/HOSS team will be able to deliver by may 4th.

Old April 27th, 2017, 06:56 AM
Prickly Cactus

Wow TREX! A 3D CNC Laser etcher, that sounds pretty cool. Lots of things you can do with that I imagine. Would that let you etch/cut mdf like a the terrain companies do, such as Warsenal and Death Ray Designs?

Old April 27th, 2017, 08:29 AM
"like" happy

I think so. I also managed to snag an early bird yesterday and got 50 bucks knocked off. So exciting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games