Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old September 6th, 2008, 09:02 AM

Anathoth is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Thumbs up Heroscape Collection for Sale on Ebay right now!

Heroscape Collection for Sale on Ebay right now!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=012

For years epic scape warfare was waged in my basement until lo' all me and all my friends decided to get married and have kids. Thus was scape pushed to the side due to "responsibilities".

Seriously though, everything is in good condition however it has all been initialed so my stuff could be seperated from everybody else's. We frequently had maps that covered half to 2/3's of a ping pong table and would play for hours. If you are the lucky bid winner you will receive:

1x 2nd Edition Rise of the Valkyrie Master Set
1x Swarm of the Marrow Master Set (NIB!)
1x Marvel Heroscape Master Set (NIB!)
1x Castle Expansion Set
1x Road to the Forbidden Forest
1x Thaelenk Tundra
1x Volcarren Wasteland (missing 3 molten lava tiles)
Complete Wave 3 Expansion Jandars Oath
Complete Wave 7 Expansion Fields of Valor
Heroes of Barrenspur from Wave 4 Expansion
Target Exclusive Master Chief Halo Clix (NIB!)
The satisfaction of knowing you helped me score points with my spouse for finally getting this "junk" out of the basement.

Old September 6th, 2008, 09:10 AM

Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker Brownsfan82 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscape Collection for Sale on Ebay right now!

Welcome to Heroscapers! Not a bad collection. Good luck selling it!

It is kind of sad you have to quit because of family responsibilities. I know lots of people who have families and still play.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales