Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 30th, 2020, 08:45 PM

Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby! Captain Stupendous rolls all skulls baby!
Capt. Stupendous' 7/30/20 Salelist - Wave 9 & More!

Hello, and welcome to my sale/trade thread! One of my close friends is purchasing a new house and moving, and sadly the time has come for him to sell his Heroscape collection. He asked if I would be willing to share the collection details and facilitate sales on this forum, as he knew I was involved with the community here.

There’s a number of rare figures included in the collection, such as x2 each of Protectors of Ullar, Axegrinders of Burning Forge, and Omnicron Repulsors, a complete Battle for the Underdark master set, and much more. I've confirmed that all of the mastersets are 100% complete with all glyphs, dice, wounds, etc, and no cracked terrain. View the spreadsheet below for the full list of figures and prices.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cQ0pdm3_2QOaQ1sJkFUVTgf5yOOS5dQp9sDRT9H89nQ/edit?usp=sharing

I’d prefer a minimum order of $50.00, but may be willing to make exceptions depending on the figures you’re interested in.

Buyer pays shipping; I’ll cover paypal fees if that is your preferred method of payment. I’d be happy to calculate an exact shipping price before finalizing your order, as long as you’re okay with waiting for me to get a price from my local post office.

All of these figures are in excellent condition unless otherwise stated. Most of the squads also come with the original plastic packaging (not the cardboard) which I’d be happy to include if you’d like.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know! I’m also active on the heroscapers discord server as CaptainDude if you’d prefer to communicate over that medium.
Old August 14th, 2020, 02:40 PM

Ulysses rolls all skulls baby! Ulysses rolls all skulls baby! Ulysses rolls all skulls baby! Ulysses rolls all skulls baby! Ulysses rolls all skulls baby! Ulysses rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Capt. Stupendous' 7/30/20 Salelist - Wave 9 & More!

Just received my order from Captain Stupendous. He shot me a slick itemized invoice through PayPal, kept me up to date on everything including tracking, and packaged the figures and cards perfectly. Competitive prices and the items were in fantastic condition. 100% would (and likely will) buy from him again. Thanks!

Last edited by Ulysses; August 14th, 2020 at 06:30 PM.
Old August 24th, 2020, 02:01 PM

Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker Bsoder52 knows what's in an order marker

Great purchase experience with Capt. Stupendous. packages well and shipped quick!
Old September 4th, 2020, 04:22 PM

coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby!

Just received my order from Capt. Stupendous. Fantastic, quick, air priced and well packaged! Thanks!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old September 13th, 2020, 10:45 AM

KingOfKyuss Woo who?

Capt. Stupendous is a good trader, just bought some things off of him and it was all very good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades