Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old May 11th, 2019, 08:48 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Skeletor - Final Editing (Hold)

Good call, Tornado. That should do the trick.

Looks good, though!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 11th, 2019, 12:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

He looks like Skeletor to me, but I don't know who Dr. Destiny is.
Old May 11th, 2019, 12:40 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Same, Dr. Destiny is definitely not on my most wanted bucket list, so not too worried.
Old May 11th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

We've never had a problem with using straight repaints of units. It's preferable than mods, honestly - less work for the layman.

But if he doesn't have a cape that should probably be dealt with... 2000s Skeletor had a cape though and that show was awesome.
Old May 11th, 2019, 12:43 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I have a feeling that removing the cape will be nigh impossible for this mini. It looks like it's molded right to his legs, so cutting it apart would look awful. I'm not too worried about the cape, the repaint is awesome.
Old May 11th, 2019, 12:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I would leave it as is. As long as Skeletor is more purple than blue and Dr. Destiny is more blue that purple using the same exact mini shouldn't be an issue.
Old May 11th, 2019, 07:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The cape is not coming off that figure. It’s one big solid mass. Like I could do it, but it would take a lot of work and frankly it wouldn’t be worth the effort since it’s not something must people could do (at least in a way that didn’t look terrible). So if y’all want a capeless Skeletor it will require another figure. Personally, I don’t really think having a cape is a big knock against the repaint, a lot of modern Skeletor stuff does have a cape included, so it’s not like an unheard of concept for him or anything.

As far as looking too much like Dr D, he’s a complete repaint so I don’t think it would really be an issue in practice. Like they don’t share a single paint color and there are even a few deco changes (hands, feet, straps). I don’t think it’s any worse than the hundreds of super types that are all muscular white dudes in skin right outfits that are only distinguishable by the color of said outfits.

Here’s Dr D’s color scheme for reference

But anyway, let me know if y’all want something more complex here.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 11th, 2019, 07:51 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

That's cool, then - just wanted to make sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Same, Dr. Destiny is definitely not on my most wanted bucket list, so not too worried.
Don't know how comic-accurate it is, but I know him from one episode of Justice League where he was an actually fairly creepy 'dream-invader' type villain - a less slasher-y, more manipulative Freddy Kruger. If that's comic accurate I wouldn't be shocked if I eventually ended up doing him. Not at the top of my list, but still, he's pretty cool.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 11th, 2019, 10:22 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm great with what you have. We just need a picture that works for the card and I'm happy to move forward here. Thanks, Soundwarp!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 12th, 2019, 10:23 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
That's cool, then - just wanted to make sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Don't know how comic-accurate it is, but I know him from one episode of Justice League where he was an actually fairly creepy 'dream-invader' type villain - a less slasher-y, more manipulative Freddy Kruger. If that's comic accurate I wouldn't be shocked if I eventually ended up doing him. Not at the top of my list, but still, he's pretty cool.
Ooooh I think I remember loving that episode! Awesome.
Old May 12th, 2019, 02:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Ok, if everyone is happy with the repaint I’ll get some pictures and a paint guide up as soon as the weather clears.

On the topic of Dr. Destiny, IIRC he has pretty much the same powers in the comics (though the new52 version was different I think) but doesn’t really do quite the same ‘Freddy Kruger’ style stuff with them.

Though probably his most impactful appearance was in Sandman which was... different (and overrated IMO).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; May 12th, 2019 at 02:38 PM.
Old May 12th, 2019, 08:10 PM

Sweet! Thanks for taking this on.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library