Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 22nd, 2018, 06:12 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Leatherhead - Initial Playtesting

Army Test 2
Map: Infected Glade by Panopticon (no glyphs)
Armies;
Frankenstein, Morbius, Leatherhead (230) (700 points)

vs.
Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo (700 points)

Spoiler Alert!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 23rd, 2018, 04:16 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Leatherhead - Initial Playtesting

- Theme Test - Pass - Between his ability to swim under the water and come out again with Swamp Creature and his erratically fluctuating temper, he feels just like Leatherhead to me.
- Mirror Test - Pass
- Bonding Test -
Pass - Frank has stronger Creatures to play with.
- Synergies Test - Pass - See above.
- Power Check - Pass - He can be really scary, but nothing out of line and he's also quite hard to plan around, so no issues.
- Fun Test - Definite Pass! - His rages are loads of fun to play with.
- Fun Competitive Test - Pass - His rages can be fun to try to manipulate.
- Drafting Test - Pass - Absolutely.
- Usage Test - Tentative Pass - I didn't make too much use of Lockdown, and I wouldn't really mind dropping it, but it has some uses.
- Strategy Test - Pass - Working around his fluctuating levels of anger to make the most of him is actually really strategic, for his commander and his opponent. Swamp Creature adds a new wrinkle on the right maps.

Name Of The Playtest Units: Leatherhead

Army Test 1
Map: Avernus by Typhon2222 (no glyphs)
Armies:
Frankenstein, Leatherhead (230) (550 points)

vs.
Ms. Marvel, Conan (550 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Map: Infected Glade by Panopticon (no glyphs)
Armies;
Frankenstein, Morbius, Leatherhead (230) (700 points)

vs.
Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo (700 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Map:
Conflict Chernobyl (no glyphs)
Armies;
Master Splinter, Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo, Leatherhead (215), Casey Jones (1,275 points)

vs.
Shredder, Karai, Hun, Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi), Foot Clan Ninja, 2x Hand Ninja, 2x Street Thugs (1,275 points)

Spoiler Alert!

Thoughts On The Tested Unit's Cost, Balance, & Draftibility:

I’m really happy with him. He plays well and thematically to the character. I wouldn’t make any changes to him, save potentially dropping Lockdown if other people aren’t making much use of it, and just let his cost fall where it may. I’d probably put him around 220-230, perhaps veering to 220 for how unpredictable he is?

I Propose Moving Leatherhead to Public Playtesting at 220 Points!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 23rd, 2018, 06:42 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Leatherhead - Vote for Public

So he was 1-1 at 230 and then a game at 215. Not sure why the drop he looked good at 230.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 06:44 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
So he was 1-1 at 230 and then a game at 215. Not sure why the drop he looked good at 230.
I'm honestly not too bothered either way, I was just suggesting it since he does tend to be unpredictable.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 23rd, 2018, 06:45 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old September 24th, 2018, 03:49 AM
Hard as ice

Any more votes here? It's been up a while.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 24th, 2018, 08:52 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm good with 220 for testing if he felt a bit unreliable. We can always tweak it back up if other testers feel different. Those were two close games though, so I wouldn't want to drift too far.

Yea
Old September 24th, 2018, 10:33 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 24th, 2018, 11:57 AM
Hard as ice

Does anyone have this guy's figure for pics?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 24th, 2018, 12:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yes. But, well, y'know.
Old September 24th, 2018, 12:36 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yes. But, well, y'know.
Oh FFS!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 24th, 2018, 12:41 PM
Symbiotic

I was just relieved to finally have some pictures already on hand for Ocean Master.

I've got photos for something like 500 figures sitting around and people (myself included!) keep designing characters I can't help with.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library