Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 28th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Sersi (CRB Phase)

Just a heads up, haven't forgotten about this, just been busy this week. Now that King Shark's Initial is done, she's my top priority. I plan to run a couple games tomorrow or next week. I'll try her at 7 on Life and Matter Manip.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old February 28th, 2015, 05:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Cool. No big deal if you can't get to it; I'll be able to run a few more games with her next weekend myself.
Old March 7th, 2015, 05:02 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Sersi

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Sersi (450), Magneto (I, 310), Blob (165), Jubilee (60) (985) VS Professor Xavier (220), Blink (145), Jean Grey (180), Dazzler (100), Gambit (210), Spider-Girl (140) (995)
Unit Summary:
Damage w/normal: 3 wounds to Jean, 3 to Blink, 4 to Xavier, 4 to Gambit, 4 to Spider-Girl.
Matter Manipulation 7: 2 times used; 1 blank, 1 inflicted (1 to Dazzler), 0 healed.
Telekinetic Toss 8: 1 out of 1 roll; 1 wound (Blink).
Eternal Regeneration: 0 times used; 0 out of 0 shields.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Sersi (450), Magneto (I, 310), Blob (165), Jubilee (60) (985) VS Professor Xavier (220), Blink (145), Jean Grey (180), Dazzler (100), Cyclops (190), Spider-Girl (140) (975)
Unit Summary:
Damage w/normal: 2 wounds to Dazzler,
Matter Manipulation 7: 1 time used; 2 blanks, 2 inflicted (1 each to Dazzler and Cyclops), 0 healed.
Telekinetic Toss 8: 0 out of 1 roll; 0 wounds.
Eternal Regeneration: 2 times used; 7 out of 17 shields.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Sersi (450), Star-Lord (250), Blob (165), Atom (50) (915) VS Thunderers of Qward x4 (520), Shadow Demons x3 (390) (910)
Unit Summary:
Damage w/normal: 4 Thunderers destroyed, 3 wounds to Shadow Demon A,
Matter Manipulation 7: 1 time used; 2 blanks, 1 inflicted (1 Thunderer), 1 healed (Star-Lord).
Telekinetic Toss 8: 5 out of 7 rolls; 2 wounds out of 4 (2 Thunderers).
Eternal Regeneration: 1 time used; 3 out of 6 shields.

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I was really worried after the first game, but the second two assuaged those worries some. Her+Blob+Magneto is a nasty combo, but Blob+Magneto is a nasty combo in its own right. Sersi has some serious potential, but it’s swingy with all those rolls, and her Defense of 4 won’t keep her around forever against higher attacks. I feel like 450 works, but I could easily see her coming up or going down based on more results.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: She has a lot she can do, and a lot of options, so that’s pretty neat. I didn’t feel that Matter Manipulation was super useful, but she usually had better choices in healing or attacking. Pretty fun design overall.

Old March 7th, 2015, 05:19 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Awesome. Thanks! She's definitely swingy and but I'm glad to see she feels accurate in general.

So, I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO PLAYTESTING!
Old March 7th, 2015, 05:50 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sersi (VOTE for Playtesting)

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 7th, 2015, 06:15 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 7th, 2015, 07:00 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yea
Old March 7th, 2015, 09:17 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm just sad there's no pig transformations. Maybe in the DC version....

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 7th, 2015, 10:42 PM

Yea

Old March 8th, 2015, 08:49 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I'm just sad there's no pig transformations. Maybe in the DC version....

Yea
That was the plan...
Old March 10th, 2015, 04:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

A bit late, but THIS PASSED! Sending out now...
Old March 20th, 2015, 02:42 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Sersi (Playtesting Phase)

The SP still has Matter Manipulation 5, but we bumped it to 7 dice, didn't we? I'm going to try to knock out some games today, and unless someone tells me otherwise I'll play it at 7 dice.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library