Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 26th, 2015, 10:37 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
The Book of Liberty Belle (Jesse Chambers)

The Book of Liberty Belle (Jesse Chambers)

C3G DC WAVE 25
JUSTICE SOCIETY

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Crisis set.
Its model number and name are #010 / Liberty Belle.

Character Bio - Jessica Chambers, daughter of the two Golden Age heroes Johnny Quick and Liberty Belle, started her superhero career by following her father’s footsteps and becoming Jesse Quick. Later, after her father’s death and the subsequent loss of her superspeed, Jesse became the official business manager for the Justice Society of America, where she met and fell in love with Rick Tyler, the second Hourman. After reconciling with her mother, whom she had been estranged from for years, Jesse found she could also tap into her mother’s powers, and doing so she became the new Liberty Belle.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • As a Jesse Chambers that is a Protégé, Liberty Belle may be drafted into an army with Jesse Quick, due to Jesse Quick's Metagenes special power, and be boosted by that special power.
  • As a Jesse Chambers with the Bonds of Marriage special power, Liberty Belle may be activated by Hourman with his Bonds of Marriage special power.
  • As a Metahuman, Liberty Belle has these Metahuman Synergies.
  • As a Protégé, Liberty Belle has these Protégé Synergies.
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Liberty Belle has these Super Strength Synergies.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • With her Society Fortitude special power, Liberty Belle and and Mystery Men and Protégés adjacent to Liberty Belle may add to their attack and defense dice. Current Mystery Men and Protégés.
  • Liberty Belle may use her Bonds of Marriage special power to activate Hourman.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Liberty Belle interacts differently with these special powers.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips--Heroscapers Community Contributions-

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!

Last edited by Splash; August 5th, 2022 at 08:41 PM. Reason: png
Old April 26th, 2015, 10:38 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Liberty Belle (Jessica Chambers) - Design Ph

NAME = LIBERTY BELLE
SECRET IDENTITY = JESSE CHAMBERS

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = PROTÉGÉ
PERSONALITY = CONFIDENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = 190

SOCIETY FORTITUDE
If Liberty Belle is adjacent to at least 1 Mystery Man or Protégé Hero you control, Liberty Belle and all Mystery Men and Protégés you control adjacent to her roll 1 additional attack and defense die.

BONDS OF MARRIAGE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Liberty Belle, you may immediately take a turn with a Rick Tyler figure you control that has this special power, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control. During this turn, that Rick Tyler figure can attack only while adjacent to Liberty Belle.

ENHANCED DURABILITY
When Liberty Belle is attacked with a normal attack, the most wounds she can receive from that attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH

ORIGINAL DESIGN:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Viegon; September 7th, 2015 at 12:54 PM. Reason: fixed formatting
Old April 26th, 2015, 10:39 AM

The only change here from the write-up I posted in the JSA faction thread is the power name for Married Duo (formerly Husband and Wife), which I’m not even sold on (anyone got suggestions?). It’s a pretty simple design but I think it captures the character well and sets up some nice synergy for the JSA.

Some thoughts:
1) Like I said in Hourman’s thread, we need to make a final decision on which class we want to use for the younger JSAers.
2) Do we want to leave it open so that anyone can get boosted by Society Fortitude as long as she’s next to another JSAer (which is how it works now)? Or should it be double-restricted (so JSAers trigger it and only JSAers receive the boost)?
3) Does Enhanced Durability fit her best, or do we want to switch it to one of the other simple defensive powers (Tough, Invulnerability, Impenetrable Skin, etc.)? I think Enhanced Durability is my favorite, but I’d be okay with any of them.

OTHER COMIC ART:
Spoiler Alert!

BACKGROUND ART:
Spoiler Alert!

Old April 26th, 2015, 01:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Might need to call in @Spidey'tilIDie but I believe for most of her time as Liberty Belle, she also has her father's super speed.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 26th, 2015, 01:07 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, also, I believe she can fly?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 26th, 2015, 01:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, from what I understand she's got speed + power at this stage. I feel her Secret Identity should be "Jesse Chambers," as well.

I'm thinking that her boost should be limited to the JSA classes but it's not a strong opinion.
Old April 26th, 2015, 01:47 PM

+1 on Jesse Chambers.

Old April 26th, 2015, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Might need to call in @Spidey'tilIDie but I believe for most of her time as Liberty Belle, she also has her father's super speed.
I've read the comics at this stage and done some recent research, and while she does have both powers for awhile, there is also a decent sized period where she doesn't have her super speed (she gave it to Wally or something like that). My intent is to design this one with only her Liberty Belle powers, then later design a Jesse Quick that would allow you to also draft Liberty Belle to combine her powers (thus getting three different periods of the character in only two designs).

Quote:
Oh, also, I believe she can fly?
Only while she has her super speed. For the period I'm capturing she couldn't fly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I feel her Secret Identity should be "Jesse Chambers," as well.
Yeah, I kept flip-flopping between going with Jesse or Jessica; but if people prefer Jesse I'm totally fine with that.

Old April 26th, 2015, 03:21 PM

But she only ever had all of the powers in her Liberty Belle period, not in her Jesse Quick period, so wouldn't it make more sense for the Liberty Belle design to be the one that let you use all of the powers?

Old April 26th, 2015, 03:28 PM

Quote:
But she only ever had all of the powers in her Liberty Belle period, not in her Jesse Quick period, so wouldn't it make more sense for the Liberty Belle design to be the one that let you use all of the powers?
Well, for one, that's incorrect, because not that long after regaining her super speed (and being at the point of having both power-sets) she switched back to using the name Jesse Quick. Also she already has three powers and I really don't want to see any of them dropped.

Old April 26th, 2015, 03:59 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I would drop her attack by one. With Hourman adjacent, you'll get two attacks, both with +1.

I also like Jesse Chambers and I'm cool with Protege as the JSA class, but you already knew that.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 26th, 2015, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Well, for one, that's incorrect, because not that long after regaining her super speed (and being at the point of having both power-sets) she switched back to using the name Jesse Quick. Also she already has three powers and I really don't want to see any of them dropped.
You wouldn't have to give her any more powers, just Move 9 and Flying.

How long was she back to the name Jesse Quick? I only remember her switching back very, very briefly during Blackest Night.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library