Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 29th, 2020, 03:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Out-there Heaven (Movie, TV, and Video Game Characters)

NAME = STAY-PUFT MAN
SECRET IDENTITY = GOZER

SPECIES = DEITY/ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = DESTRUCTIVE
SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 20 (DOUBLE-SPACED)

LIFE = 22
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = ???

BIG CLIMBER

When moving up levels of height to move onto a space with Stay-Puft Man, do not count spaces for the first twenty levels and only count one space for each twenty levels after the first twenty. You may ignore Stay-Puft Man's height of 20 when climbing.

GIGANTIC REACH
Stay-Puft Man may add 1 to his range when attacking a figure whose base is no more than 6 levels higher than his height or 6 levels lower than his base.

MARSHMALLOW GOOP
When Stay-Puft Man is destroyed, ???.

SUPER STRENGTH

Fun fact. Gozer destroys Cybertron.
I guess over time Stay-Puft is considered its own Entity, separate from Gozer.

NAME = STAY-PUFT MAN
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER/BRUTE
PERSONALITY = DESTRUCTIVE
SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 20 (DOUBLE-SPACED)
LIFE = 13
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = ???

GIGANTIC REACH
Stay-Puft Man may add 1 to his range when attacking a figure whose base is no more than 6 levels higher than his height or 6 levels lower than his base.

WEAK MINDED 5
If any player rolls the 20-sided die to take temporary or permanent control of Stay-Puft Man, that player may add 5 to the roll.

. . . THE HARDER THEY FALL
When Stay-Puft Man is destroyed, before removing him from the battlefield, choose 4 spaces in a straight line from Stay-Puft Man. Roll an unblockable attack die against each figure on the chosen spaces.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 29th, 2020, 03:36 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

" I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never, ever possibly destroy us... Mr. Stay Puft."
"Nice thinking, Ray."

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 29th, 2020, 03:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The simplest thing when he explodes would just be unblockables, I guess. Getting crazy would be markers like the Bolas where you're stuck unless you waste a turn to remove them. But thematically it doesn't seem like it was a huge deal or concern when Stay-Puft blew up?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 29th, 2020, 04:05 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No not really. Getting stuck was my initial thought.
Could drop that for another giant power.
Old November 29th, 2020, 04:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, my instinct is to go with the more fun, stuck thing, but theme police have nailed me for that type of design approach in the past.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 29th, 2020, 05:13 PM

Could do a Goop Glyph that sticks figures.
Trying to jam in too much theme is usually my thing.
Old November 29th, 2020, 05:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I thought the big explosion was due to them crossing the streams, something they were told never to do earlier in the movie? He wouldn't explode into globs of melted marshmallow every time he's defeated.
Old November 29th, 2020, 05:28 PM

Maybe.
Crossing the streams, destroyed the temple which destroyed Stay Puft who then exploded.

If he would go to goop if destroyed by another means is unknown. At least that is what I gathered from what I read.
Destroying the temple interrupted the spell that was bringing the full force of Gozer.
In a little more time Gozer would have been unstoppable and destroyed Earth the same way it destroyed Cybertron.

I did drop that from the non Gozer version as I do not know if it explodes or not but maybe it does, would have to read the comics.

The figure is pretty sweet.
Old November 30th, 2020, 12:25 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Felt easier this way. Gives them auto bonding which is cool.
It makes them outside the norm which feels right.
There are limited ways to boost them or synergize with them which also feels right here.
They can be easily tweaked to the desired power level and not worry about that changing much.

Problem here is no minis, which may not be difficult and no real comic art for Sam and Dean, I think. From what I found the comics are prequels.
I could see that changing with the series ending.

The finale has had them on my mind.
I've modded some minis for Sam and Dean. Not completely finished, but definitely doable. Castiel should be easy too. I actually just made write ups for Sam and Dean after finishing the series this weekend.
Old November 30th, 2020, 12:26 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post
Quote:
Felt easier this way. Gives them auto bonding which is cool.
It makes them outside the norm which feels right.
There are limited ways to boost them or synergize with them which also feels right here.
They can be easily tweaked to the desired power level and not worry about that changing much.

Problem here is no minis, which may not be difficult and no real comic art for Sam and Dean, I think. From what I found the comics are prequels.
I could see that changing with the series ending.

The finale has had them on my mind.
I've modded some minis for Sam and Dean. Not completely finished, but definitely doable. Castiel should be easy too. I actually just made write ups for Sam and Dean after finishing the series this weekend.
I've got Baby as well.
Old November 30th, 2020, 02:40 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Maybe.
Crossing the streams, destroyed the temple which destroyed Stay Puft who then exploded.

If he would go to goop if destroyed by another means is unknown. At least that is what I gathered from what I read.
Destroying the temple interrupted the spell that was bringing the full force of Gozer.
In a little more time Gozer would have been unstoppable and destroyed Earth the same way it destroyed Cybertron.

I did drop that from the non Gozer version as I do not know if it explodes or not but maybe it does, would have to read the comics.

The figure is pretty sweet.

Actually now that I think about it more, I think they were hitting him with single streams and blowing chucks of flaming Marshmallow off. I actually watched the movie again about 6 months back before it left Netflix, but I can't recall the exact details.
Old November 30th, 2020, 05:58 AM

Yep they do some damage directly but they KO him by taking out the temple.

On Cybertron Gozer becomes a giant Star Scream.

Good stuff redstang. Post some pics of those figures sometime.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy