Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old September 12th, 2016, 04:50 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!
DocBlizz Want to Buy figures!...UPDATED 11/2/2016

OLD: Hey I'm interested in buying a set (I dont care if its complete or not) I'm just getting started I've got the Base Marro Set and really want more figures and a little more terrain. I've got about $50 to spend anyone out there wanna help a Noob out? (Its just me and 3 boys (7, 9 and 10) so we dont need competitive figures just more!

Update: Ok now I've come to the conclusion that I need a The Road to the Forgotten Forest
a Fortress of the Archkyrie
and Raknar's Vision
Also:
Krug
Eldgrim
Arrow grunts
Solen
Saylind
Braxus

not sure the Pricing on these but I could probably trade figures from ROTV, SOTM or marvel sets to help offset, or something.

Last edited by DocBlizz; November 18th, 2016 at 10:53 AM. Reason: Updated wants
Old September 12th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Want to Buy Set...

If you're into supers, check out C3G's customs here in this site. A lot of those minis go for less than a dollar each.

You can find the Rise of the Valkyrie figures for around 15-20 bucks on eBay, if you're lucky you can get the whole master set used for 50.

Edit: https://www.ebay.com/itm/131930356393
Old September 12th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I sell Ticalla Jungle sets for $50. But I'd do it for $40 for you to help you out. A lot of Heroscapers here can vouch for my product as well. If you wanna check my thread, the link is in my signature.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old September 13th, 2016, 09:59 AM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

PM sent.
Old September 13th, 2016, 10:07 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

In this game, DocBlizz, you don't have to worry about cost vs. effectiveness. Some of the most powerful units are also the least expensive.

Play with what you like, that's the main thing. What you'll see when you start playing competitively - and there is competitive 'Scape in both central and southern Florida - is that people have multiples of commons. Whichever common it is. So you have SotM; you have 2 squads of a few different commons. In a competitive environment, you might see people with a third or even fourth squad of Nagrubs or Stingers, or whichever common squad they're running.

The main thing is to get what you like. Don't think of it as other games, where you have to pay more to get the good stuff. The good stuff is right in front of you, and you can have a competitive army with what you already own.

Welcome to the community, and enjoy!

edit: One other thing. "Play competitively" does not mean what you think it does. Your kids would be welcome & do great at the events I run here in Maryland, and I'm sure it would be the same there. Check with @BurnyFlame (central Florida) and @1Mmirg (southern Florida) to see what the future holds, if you're interested in 'Scaping outside your own home.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 13th, 2016, 10:16 AM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlizz View Post
Hey I'm interested in buying a set (I dont care if its complete or not) I'm just getting started I've got the Base Marro Set and really want more figures and a little more terrain. I've got about $50 to spend anyone out there wanna help a Noob out? (Its just me and 3 boys (7, 9 and 10) so we dont need competitive figures just more!
I've got a 1st edition Rise of the Valkryie Master set with Sparkly water that I'd do for $50 total ($30 for the set, $20 for shipping in large flat rate). It contains all the pieces, but no box or instructions. Let me know if you're interested! It's already packed. Thanks!
Old September 13th, 2016, 06:08 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
In this game, DocBlizz, you don't have to worry about cost vs. effectiveness. Some of the most powerful units are also the least expensive.

Play with what you like, that's the main thing. What you'll see when you start playing competitively - and there is competitive 'Scape in both central and southern Florida - is that people have multiples of commons. Whichever common it is. So you have SotM; you have 2 squads of a few different commons. In a competitive environment, you might see people with a third or even fourth squad of Nagrubs or Stingers, or whichever common squad they're running.

The main thing is to get what you like. Don't think of it as other games, where you have to pay more to get the good stuff. The good stuff is right in front of you, and you can have a competitive army with what you already own.

Welcome to the community, and enjoy!

edit: One other thing. "Play competitively" does not mean what you think it does. Your kids would be welcome & do great at the events I run here in Maryland, and I'm sure it would be the same there. Check with @BurnyFlame (central Florida) and @1Mmirg (southern Florida) to see what the future holds, if you're interested in 'Scaping outside your own home.
Thanks soo Much for the advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteMichaeler View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlizz View Post
Hey I'm interested in buying a set (I dont care if its complete or not) I'm just getting started I've got the Base Marro Set and really want more figures and a little more terrain. I've got about $50 to spend anyone out there wanna help a Noob out? (Its just me and 3 boys (7, 9 and 10) so we dont need competitive figures just more!
I've got a 1st edition Rise of the Valkryie Master set with Sparkly water that I'd do for $50 total ($30 for the set, $20 for shipping in large flat rate). It contains all the pieces, but no box or instructions. Let me know if you're interested! It's already packed. Thanks!
Thanks! I've currently God a deal in the works for this already if it dosen't work out I'll let you know!

thanks so much guys the help/advice you have offered have been fantastic! (Also the tone/mood of this forum has really blown me away compared to some others I've been on)

I feel like at this point the best option is to get a Rise of the Valkyrie Master set for most figure/terrain option.

and I KNOW my boys would LOVE some Marvel/DC heroes to play with if anyone has some of them ya'll would be willing to part with (Big Names would go over best: Superman, Batman, Capt America, Spiderman etc...)

thanks again guys!
Old September 13th, 2016, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I sell Ticalla Jungle sets for $50. But I'd do it for $40 for you to help you out. A lot of Heroscapers here can vouch for my product as well. If you wanna check my thread, the link is in my signature.
Thanks for the offer! I think the master set will do me better at this point
Old November 2nd, 2016, 07:33 PM

Re: Want to Buy figures!...UPDATED 11/2/2016

Really looking to try out Krug and some others anyone have any out there for sale?
Old November 2nd, 2016, 08:27 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I might be able to help you with the Orm's Return...at lease 4/5 of it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 2nd, 2016, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I might be able to help you with the Orm's Return...at lease 4/5 of it.
pm me with price and which one is missing

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades