Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old August 24th, 2019, 02:10 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
The Holocron of B1 Battle Droids

The Holocron of B1 Battle Droids

Small Expansion 7
Attack of the Clankers

figure card:

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Revenge of the Sith set. Its model number and name are #25/Battle Droid.

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Revenge of the Sith set. Its model number and name are #26/Battle Droid.

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Clone Strike set. Its model number and name are #29/Battle Droid.

The figure used for this unit is a Star Wars figure from the Clone Wars set. Its model number and name are #22/Battle Droid.

Character Bio - - B1 battle droids were battle droids that made up the backbone of the Trade Federation Droid Army and the Separatist Droid Army. Often called "Clankers" by Galactic Republic clone troopers, they were the successor of both the HKB-3 hunter-killer droid and the OOM-series battle droid.B1s were perhaps the most numerous—and expendable—soldiers in galactic history, and, unlike most organic soldiers, they were capable of action in hostile environments like underwater or in space. They were designed, for the most part, to defeat their enemies through sheer numbers, not through their ability to think (they were very vulnerable to tricks) and utilize combat skills (unlike clone troopers).

-Rulings and Clarifications-
• N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

Synergy Benefits Offered:
Classic:
• N/A

HoSS:
• N/A

C3V, SoV & Marvel:
• N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
• TBA
-Power Rankings-
• TBA
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
• Playtesters: White Knight, Tai-Pan, TREX, Arch-vile, Zetsubo
• Art by: mac122

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by mac122; November 30th, 2019 at 09:10 PM.
Old August 24th, 2019, 02:11 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Holocron of B1 Battle Droids

B1 Battle Droids
SPECIES = DROID
UNIQUENESS = COMMON SQUAD (4 man squad)
CLASS = DRONES
PERSONALITY = SIMPLE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 0
POINTS = 40

INSURMOUNTABLE NUMBERS

You may draft more B1 Battle Droids than you can fit into your start zone, placing any B1 Battle Droids that do not fit into the start zone on this card. After revealing an Order Marker on an Army Card you control, but before moving, if there are any empty spaces in your start zone, you must remove B1 Battle Droids from this card and place them in your start zone.

OPEN FIRE
When attacking with a B1 Battle Droid, roll 1 additional attack die if the defending figure was attacked by another B1 Battle Droid this turn.

MASS PRODUCED
When an opponent moves a B1 Battle Droid you control with a special ability, you must roll a single attack die. If a skull is rolled, destroy that B1 Battle Droid.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 8th, 2021, 04:43 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm very surprised that no-one has any bonuses for drones. It feels like something an Utgar character would have been given a long while ago. I gotta get these guys, their start zone expansion power sounds like a lot of fun.
Old March 10th, 2022, 09:41 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Wrong thread. I hate posting in my phone.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 16th, 2024, 08:19 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What is the sweet spot on number of squads for these guys? 4x? 5x?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 17th, 2024, 10:05 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
What is the sweet spot on number of squads for these guys? 4x? 5x?
Minimum 3-4 squads. I've ran up to 10 squads at once and it was quite fun. With B1s, the more the merrier

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape