Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old August 11th, 2006, 05:53 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by srmalloy
That big thing looks constipated.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old August 12th, 2006, 12:39 AM

Widigo has disabled reputation
WG figures always looked good.
Old August 13th, 2006, 10:20 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
I just realized that I never saw a Games-workshop booth at gencon.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old August 14th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Horrorclix from Gencon:

Playing on flat maps is so pre-HS.

This is more like it:

Any of you Gencon folks get to play on this thing?
Old August 14th, 2006, 08:45 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Annerios,

I did get a chance to play on that awesome map. They were demoing Horrorclix on it. The game seems cool but the demo guy running that particular demo didn't know the rules that well. The board looks even better in person and having the Cthulu fig on the board convinced me to pick up the figure. It was fun lugging it home in my backpack. The figure alone probably weighs 5 to 8 lbs. without the wings.

Newb.
Old August 14th, 2006, 08:48 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Cool, just picked up another 192 lancer mageknight figs. If anybody has any commons they need that I have a bunch of let me know. I will do what I can.
Old August 14th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Master Custom Creator

Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker Annerios knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Annerios,

I did get a chance to play on that awesome map. They were demoing Horrorclix on it. The game seems cool but the demo guy running that particular demo didn't know the rules that well. The board looks even better in person and having the Cthulu fig on the board convinced me to pick up the figure. It was fun lugging it home in my backpack. The figure alone probably weighs 5 to 8 lbs. without the wings.

Newb.
I figured if anyone did you would have!

Shame about the demo. I read a thread about a guy that got ripped-off from winning a Cthulhu at the tournaments they were having because the judge running it allowed some illegal maneuver that is considered cheating.

Anyway, when you have recovered from the con, post some pics of that monster up against some HS figures, if you can.
Old August 15th, 2006, 03:04 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'll get some pics of Cthulu stomping on the HS guys soon!

Here are some previews from the D&D Mini set Blood Wars:

Solar

Pit Fiend

Newb.
Old August 15th, 2006, 05:06 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annerios
Quote:
Annerios,

Newb.
I figured if anyone did you would have!
I'm your huckleberry. Newb and I sort of goaded each other into each buying one. The Great Cthulu lives in ninthdoc's crazy inverted basement now as well. (Crazy and inverted b/c it's in my upstairs bonus room.)

I haven't yet assembled him. I bought way too much crap this past week. Then I get home and on day one back, my Venom LE arrived. So now I have to make use of the coupon to get the Image Clix.
Old August 15th, 2006, 05:28 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old August 15th, 2006, 05:58 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Here are some previews from the D&D Mini set Blood Wars:

Solar
Heh. Can you say "Kyrie Jedi, Unique Hero"?
Old August 15th, 2006, 06:03 PM
Master Custom Creator

Great stuff DarkSpade.

Is the detail on the Aliens' figures good? I still have not seen any clear close ups of them.

That Cthulhu has to be one of the best Wizkids figures ever.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions