Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 15th, 2023, 11:47 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League XI - Random Draft (Delta) -Signups thru 1

After some discussion, we will be changing the common squad drafting rules. I'm hoping to update that tonight, but just wanted to make everyone aware. The goal is to minimize the mirroring which Dysole has brought up.
Old November 16th, 2023, 09:24 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Signups are due this weekend so if you're interested please sign up!

Also here are the changes we are doing for the draft:

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 16th, 2023, 12:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What are you using to generate the pool? I'd be interested in playing with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 19th, 2023, 12:55 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the PM @kevindola !

I'm in!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 20th, 2023, 01:03 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Round 1

Wanted to get this up before end of the night. If someone still wants to participate and hasn't signed up you can send me a PM tonight, and I can put you in as an alternate or if I get an even amount set that matchup.

Away we go. Please review the draft rules in the OP as they changed during the week. Some highlights, but not inclusive:

-2nd pick gets the option to strike one unit from the draft pool
-Draft is 1-1-1-1-1......
-500 points, 18 figures, Rule of 12 (no more than 12 of the same figure in your army)
-You may select as many common squads/heroes of a type as possible during a selection, but selecting more than 1 squad will forfeit subsequent picks equal to the number of common hero/squads taken past the first

Round 1 is on Subduction (Thorian, Valda)

The ryguy266 v. Shurrig pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

ryguy266 wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Vydar_XLIII v. Xiegfried pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Xiegfried wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The OG-Blaha v. quozl pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

quozl wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The SkyWhale v. KnightOfLight pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

KnightOfLight wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Earthling v. Foudzing pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Earthling wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The houndsrule v. kevindola pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

kevindola wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Chris Perkins v. Sir Heroscape pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Chris Perkins wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The MegaSilver v. Shiftrex pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Shiftrex wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

The Swarm v. Dysole pool of armies is:
Spoiler Alert!

Dysole wins the diceoff to pick first OR pick second and strike.

Last edited by kevindola; November 20th, 2023 at 01:00 PM. Reason: added Rule of 12 into this post (they exist in the OP army construction rules) Sorry for not highlighting here
Old November 20th, 2023, 02:05 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Oooh

Oh I didn't realize everyone was getting a unique pod. That's neat.

~Dysole, looking forward to this

EDIT: Earthling vs Foudzing being a Heroes Only fight is hilarious

Last edited by Dysole; November 22nd, 2023 at 01:50 AM.
Old November 20th, 2023, 05:46 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League XI - Random Draft (Delta) -Round 1 thru 1

YAS UNIQUE HEROES ONLY BABY!
Haha love it!

Actually this pools show me how there is much more different heroes than squads available.

I hope we see some kind of unexpected counters or synergies!

Last edited by Foudzing; November 20th, 2023 at 09:59 AM.
Old November 20th, 2023, 10:25 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just to make sure I understand the new common rule, is the below mock draft correct?

Xiegfried picks first and picks Q10,
Vydar picks 3x Ashra.
Xiegfried now gets 3 picks in a row?

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 20th, 2023, 10:28 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Just to make sure I understand the new common rule, is the below mock draft correct?

Xiegfried picks first and picks Q10,
Vydar picks 3x Ashra.
Xiegfried now gets 3 picks in a row?
Correct.

Unless Xiegfried also picks multiple commons. And then it depends where in his pick order he takes them.
Old November 20th, 2023, 11:11 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Also, just for clarity and to make sure everyone understands how the draft dynamics could work....I don't want someone to be surprised and frustrated.

If Player 1 opens up with Squad x4.

Player 2 can go Hero-Hero-Hero-Squad x4

That would be valid. So consider carefully before making a multiple common unit selection.
Old November 20th, 2023, 11:45 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Draft Is Done

We're already finished with ours.

I chose to pick first. Swarm chose to strike nothing. Playtime TBD.

Code:
Dysole           Swarm
Airborne
                 Charos
Red Wyrm
                 Raelin 2.0
Red Wyrm
                 Kozuke Samurai
Red Wyrm
                 Black Wyrm
Red Wyrm
                 Black Wyrm
Black Wyrm
                 Black Wyrm
Black Wyrm
Black Wyrm
Brandis
Zettian Guards

~Dysole, who really wanted to take Eltahale but felt this gave her better odds
Old November 20th, 2023, 12:19 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Code:
Anubian Wolves x4	65/squad
Marro Dividers x4	55/squad
Dumutef Guard x6	15/figure
Eldgrim 		35
Evar Scarcarver		95
Greater Ice Elemental	100
Jorhdawn		100
Kaemon Awa		135
Major Q10		170
Migol Ironwill		95
Runa			100
Sir Dupuis		85
Tarn Viking Warriors	45
Valguard		95
Zelrig			190
OGblaha struck Q10.

I took Kaemon Awa, Tarn Vikings, Vlagard, Sir Supuis, Migol, and 3x Dumutefs.

OG took Zelrig, Eldgrim, 4x Anubians, and 1 Dumutef.

Playing tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events